Apr 26 2016
What is Beachbody On Demand?
Don’t like DVDs? Me either! Which is why I LOVE Beachbody on Demand so much! BOD is a new feature from Team Beachbody where you can stream Beachbody’s many proven fitness programs. Premium team members can work out anywhere, anytime when they stream the Beachbody workouts. Ultimately it offers you unlimited access and a one-stop shop to hundreds of awesome workouts.
You can access On Demand through a web browser or through the Beachbody On Demand app/channel on supported devices. To access on a web browser, simply log into club.teambeachbody.com and sign in, or sign up.
How Much Does It Cost?
- $39.95 for 90 days access (weekly breakdown of just $2.99)
- 30-day free trial!
What is Included?
- Dozens of Beachbody workouts
- 10% discount on future purchases in the Team Beachbody store
- Meal plans customized for your unique lifestyle and goals
- VIP access to celebrity trainers and experts, including live chats
- Your own personal coach for one-on-one guidance and support
- Message boards and chat rooms for answers to all your questions
What Programs Are Included?
- Member Library The fitness programs available to stream under the Member Library section currently include: P90X, P90X2, P90X3, Insanity, TurboFire, Brazil Butt Lift, Ten Minute Trainer, ChaLEAN Extreme, INSANITY: The Asylum (Vol 1), INSANITY: The Asylum (Vol 2), Tony One-on-One (vol 1), Tony One-on-One (vol 2), Tony One-on-One (vol 3), Hip Hop Abs, Hip Hop Abs Deluxe, Tai Cheng, Rev Abs, Rockin Body, Shaun T Dance Party, Turbo Jam, Total Body Solution, Yoga Booty Ballet, Ho’ Ala ke Kino, Power Half Hour, Great Body Guaranteed, Get on the Ball, Power 90 and Project You, Slim in 6, Slim Series Express, Slim Series, Brazil Butt Lift Master Series and ChaLEAN Extreme Deluxe. Also included are Niche Workouts by Sagi Kalev, Autumn Calabrese, Joel Freeman, Jericho McMatthews and Tony Horton. They are added monthly and only available in the On Demand Member Library. Check out Leandro Carvalho’s new exclusive On Demand workouts Carnivale & the 4 Active Maternity workouts for new & expectant mothers (see NICHE WORKOUTS & TRAINER Q&A below for details).
- Purchased Programs Allows Premium Club members to stream DVD programs they have purchased from Beachbody, Team Beachbody, or the Beachbody Amazon storefront, if available. Programs available to stream after purchase under Purchased Programs currently include: 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Body Beast, Focus T25, Insanity MAX:30, P90, PiYo, The Master’s Hammer and Chisel, CIZE, CIZE: The Next Level and 22 Minute Hard Corps. And, for a limited time, buy the Digital Unlock for Body Beast, Cize, or Focus T25 to gain On Demand streaming access without DVD purchase (for details, view FAQ 1282).
- Premium Content
& Sample Workouts Premium Content programs are Purchase Programs that a Club Member has not yet purchased either as a DVD or a Digital Unlock. Sample workouts (previously “Sneak Peek”) are available to stream, and can be found on each Premium Content program page. Sample workouts available to stream currently include: 21 Day Fix: Total Body Cardio, 21 Day Fix Extreme: Plyo, Body Beast: Total Body, PiYo: Sweat, Insanity Max:30: Sweat Int., P90: Sculpt A, Focus T25: Alpha Cardio, CIZE: Work Your Body, Hammer and Chisel: Iso Speed Hammer, and Hammer and Chisel: Total Body Chisel.
- Challenge Du Jour A daily rotation of workouts selected from different programs in the Beachbody Catalogue, as well as new monthly workouts performed by Beachbody Live Master Trainers exclusive to Beachbody On Demand. The rotation of workouts is carefully chosen to create an overall balanced fitness regimen. Master Trainer Challenge Du Jour is a special Challenge Du Jour that is always available. Master Trainer CDJ can be accessed through the Challenge Du Jour or Master Trainer pages.
Workout Anytime Anywhere:
One of the greatest perks of Beachbody on Demand is the fact that you can stream workouts from virtually any device such as web-enabled laptops, tablets, and even mobile devices. This adds so much opportunity in terms of where you get your workout on! And yes, it even works internationally!
Ready to sign up for the Beachbody On Demand membership? CLICK HERE to get started!
Mar 25 2016
Our Free Trip
Free Trip….are you kidding me?! At the end of 2013, I had heard of this “free trip” but didn’t understand how it worked. I asked my husband, he just said I needed to help 3-5 people a month. I already had the passion to help women find their health and fitness, now I had just that much more motivation. See, there is still always that little bit of fear, nagging in the background. Not with this! I was going to get that free trip! So in 2014 I accomplished my goal. I helped 3-5 women a month…sometimes more and my husband and I, (yes you can bring a guest), got to go to the Moon Palace in Cancun in 2015!!
It was amazing. Literally blew my mind that we were there and not having to pay to be there! Talk about a dream come true! It also kept my fire lit. I already had been hitting my goals for 2015, but it really pushed me to become more of a leader. I really buckled down. Guess what? I earned my second free trip, this time on the largest cruise ship in the world, the Oasis of the Sea! We were heading to the Caribbean to visit both the Bahamas and Jamaica! I also must mention….the relationships we have built online around the country and Canada, but seeing everyone in person is also part of the “dream come true”. It is beyond amazing!
For this trip, we headed down to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida a day early and got prepared to board ship the next day. We got on the next day around 2 PM and get acquainted with the ship and started saying hi to all of our friends and join 6,000 other coaches to a cruise ship totally rented by our company. We all see each other usually twice a year, so it is definitely a reunion every time. The fun had begun! The next day was the Bahamas. There was so much to do, we chose to walk the town, checking out a local Rum Distillery, from the early 1800’s and then hung out on the beach. Absolutely beautiful and the culture was amazing!
After that we got to have a formal night on the ship, we dressed in our best, my hubby even wore a suit and tie, and we hung out with 3 different groups of friends! So awesome! The next day we were at sea all day. Every morning there were celebrity trainer, live workouts. Tony Horton from P90X, 22 Minute Hard Corps and P90, Autumn Calabrese from 21 Day Fix and Hammer and Chisel, Sagi Kalev from Body Beast and Hammer and Chisel, and Joel Freeman and Jericho McMathews from Les Mills Pump were at different times every morning. You could go to one or all 4 workouts!! It is always breathtaking to be with a huge, like minded group of people do a live workout! Right afterwards, all the pool bars had turned into Shakeology bars!! Amazingness!
The next two days were awesome! We went on an excursion in Jamaica, got to hang out at a private beach and have an authentic Jamaican lunch…delicious by the way and really just relax. We took naps, we worked out, we had a few drinks, we had cheat meals….a lot and really enjoyed our friends. It was perfect. It is beyond a blessing and so much fun. Take a look at all the pics!!
To say the least, this free trip is just another reason why this business we do has changed our lives. My husband I are so grateful for this opportunity. My goals were set in January and we have almost earned our free trip for 2017 in the Dominican Republic mega resort, Punta Cana!! I am so excited and can’t wait to be there with our team! As I write this, I want to make sure you have the opportunity to join me and my team. If you are at all intrigued… stop waiting and reach out. Health and fitness are what we are about, this is just one of the perks for getting yourself in shape and helping others do the same!! Send me a message here! I look forward to connecting and working on your goals!! Free Trips are the bomb! 🙂
Mar 08 2016
Mar 04 2016
Oh the journey!! My social media family has grown tremendously over the last few months. I thought it was time to share a little more about me – the good, weird & ugly.
I’ve seen an incredible amount of personal growth & business growth over the past 3 years. My team is growing by leaps and bounds this year and I couldn’t be more proud. I wanted to share a little more about me or remind some of you what my passions are.
It isn’t all perfect … not even close! I’m a REAL person.
* I grew up a very insecure person
* At the age of 12, I was told by a relative that I might be cute on the outside but as soon as I opened my mouth, nothing important came out
* I met Jesus at age 12 but didn’t surrender my life to Him until I was 23
* Really “meeting” Him was the pivotal moment that changed the course of my life forever. He heals my hurts and loves on me daily.
* I had a pony named Partner growing up and learned how to french braid on his tail. Growing up on 5 acres with all sorts of animals was so fun!
* I dabbled with drugs and the party scene until I met Jesus. Smoked cigarettes for over 5 years until I was 23 and then quit cold turkey
*On my 13th birthday I ate almost a whole bulk container of Sour Patch Kids and every Christmas it was a bulk container of Jelly Belly’s
* I’ve since traded dried fruit for my old “gummy” addiction and feel tons better
* I am very sensitive to foods and finally realized I was gluten-intolerant after having my second baby. I won’t touch the stuff.
* There have been times where I’ve struggled with depression and secluding myself into a shell. Exercise is the BEST drug for me to combat this
* I am learning how to have a “thicker skin” and ONLY look at the positive in life
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
* I do not have a college degree
* I’m addicted to spray tans
* I’m a makeup artist and esthetician by trade but have become literally obsessed with helping women feel beautiful from the inside out with health and fitness
* Working at Nordstrom for 8 years left me with a nice appetite for all things beautiful #shopping
* I’m an “outgoing” introvert and have a fierce phobia of microphones
* I had my heart broken at 19 and I went from one unsuccessful relationship to the next… always missing something…
* I had to take a year off from dating (I’ve been on more blind dates than one person should ever go on) to let Jesus come into my heart and heal it
* I ironically met my husband on a blind date ;)* I was in debt when I got married and never thought I would make a decent income….was used to living paycheck to paycheck
* We’ve been married 10 years and I adore my man! Being a wife and mom is the BEST thing ever to me
*Having a girl and a boy is what I’ve always dreamed of. Love their personalities and snuggles.
* I love working to help support my family and also grow as a person so I can teach my kiddos about failing forward and how to push past tough obstacles
* I’m not a certified fitness trainer but I love helping women find their inner confidence through their physical strength
* I get excited to coach other women build successful businesses from home so they can have freedom to choose if they want to work outside of the home or not
* I love working with those that stay in the game….the consistent ones who will not give up
…. because – that – is – me!!
I am NO longer that shy insecure girl but a CONQUEROR! That is ALL because of what Jesus has done in my life…. all the way down to Beachbody. He knew I needed this business so He could refine me and show me I had a voice.
There is always a message in our messes. The journey is the beautiful part of it all.
So… while I LOVE fitness, nutrition, make up, fashion, hair, home decor and all things girly -everything does not come easy to me. I have to work hard at it!
Go buy ‘The Magic of Thinking Big’ on Amazon. You will NOT regret it!
If you need someone in your corner – I’m that girl. I’d love to hear more about you 🙂
Thank you for your support here and on social media. I truly appreciate the community that has grown around and with me…
Have a wonderful night!
Feb 26 2016
Finally, 22 Minute Hard Corps!
I finally get to do 22 Minute Hard Corps. I have been watching my husband just kill it the last 7 weeks while I have been having surgeries and been super sick… (thanks antibiotics!!!) I was approved by Beachbody Corporate to do the workouts ahead of the launch of this amazing program!! Yay! It is short, sweet and I love it! I definitely have to modify some of the moves, and am not doing every single set, but overall it is a HIIT style workout that pushes me past my limits! 22 Minute Hard Corps is very hardcore.
I think I am going to like it a lot, but it will definitely push me beyond normal. I am crazy about form, I like to do every move as perfect as possible. Tony Horton, the creator of 22 Minute Hard Corps, doesn’t want you to sacrifice form, but he pushes you hard and fast. Some of the moves that Matt, my husband is doing in the advanced workouts, are tough to keep up with. Matt is going to do a second round, just to get everything totally down and so that he can get through every workout perfectly. I struggle with all things push ups and pull ups. Those are going to be my trouble areas. Want to know how amazing this program is….Matt has already lost 19 lbs and over 9 inches….in just 7 weeks!! He is looking good! I can also see the energy he has now. He had been doing Body Beast and then started Hammer and Chisel right before being invited to do the test group. I haven’t seen him so excited about a program ever.
Here’s a little sample pack of what you have to expect.
I got done with my first full week and it was a challenge for this rebounding mom! 22 Minute Hard Corps is definitely a boot camp style workout. It is about twice as fast paced as my old circuit classes I would take at the YMCA. This is also a great program to change up with Turbofire. They are nothing alike, but really can compliment each other. Being a Turbofire and Chalene Johnson “lifer” (both are my first love because they changed my life) it is sometimes jump out of my comfort zone. 22 Minute Hard Corps is the perfect jump.
I am excited to be doing this program and I’m excited for others to join me! My husband has lost 18 lbs through 7 weeks and lost over 9 inches!! I’m excited how my body will respond…I already feel the changes happening!
Feb 20 2016
Chicken Crockpot Perfection – One of my Easy Chicken Recipes!
Using the crockpot…can be a mom’s best friend especially when it comes to chicken recipes. This is one of my go to’s for my family! I have so many ideas now and had to share what I think might be the BEST recipe ever!
It takes only 4 hrs! You have to save this in your back pocket. You can thank me later 😉
Crock Pot Maple Dijon Chicken Drumsticks
8 skinless drumsticks
1/4 cup pure Maple syrup
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
3/4 tsp garlic salt
Fresh cracked pepper
Season chicken with garlic salt and pepper and place in slow cooker. Combine maple, balsamic, and Dijon in a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour over the legs, making sure the chicken is covered. Set to high 4 hrs and viola. Heaven on your plate!
Feb 13 2016
I love what I do. My husband wrote this for me on Facebook. He puts it in words that I have a tough time saying.
Matt – “I won’t lie. We have been in a bit of a rough patch these last 4 months. Between Stacy‘s health and just a bunch of little things it has not been easy. Has it been as bad as others….absolutely not. But it has not been….well…..smooth.
Through all of this, my amazing wife, has continually kept the goal of helping others a major priority. And I must give a bit of back story. We really haven’t been very good at this Beachbody “business” part. I did it just because I had such amazing results! She did it as well, just because she had amazing results….and it made us want to help others feel the same!!!
Well, back in November of 2013, this amazing lady of mine, decided she was going to make this a real part of our lives. She started making goals. This was definitely not a new concept, but she really had not made goals in the past! She lived! She worked hard! But, she never wrote goals down and set out to achieve them. Since December of 2013, she has helped at least 6 people a month start the process of transforming themselves.
She literally has helped at least 6 people every month for over 2 years straight! She has blown me away with her diligence, her consistency and her passion to serve others, while still being a mom and taking care of her family! She loves all these women and many husbands too, as they have gone on to change their bodies, both inside and out!
So congrats to my beautiful wife, who I look up to, and get to partner in this thing called life. Congrats on officially hitting Success Club 10 All-Star! I love being apart of your passion and seeing your heart through the thick and thin! Thanks for putting up with me and helping so many others along the way! We love what we do!!!”
I love what I do, and it is not a joke and there is no hidden agenda. I love seeing women reach their goals and I love watching them become the woman they always wanted!
Feb 11 2016
Shakeology – The Convenience Factor!
When I used to go on “diets” I, for some strange reason, gravitated towards tuna. In my mind it was one of my diet foods lol! Don’t even know where I got that idea and sure, tuna is fantastic in small amounts but not when you’re within 5 feet of any human…..mint please!! ??? Don’t get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with tuna, but it is mainly just a protein, with a few other benefits. But it was a “go-to”! Well, time teaches you lots of things and when the oh so wonderful Shakeology came into my life, I knew I was finally making a lifestyle change.
I no longer “diet” (thank God) but I do pay attention to what I put in my mouth. I read labels and stick to whole foods 80% of the time. My favorite thing about my Shakeology is that I can drink it in between spa clients, it keeps my tummy trim and I don’t smell like a fishery haha. I could have really used Shakeology when I was working at Nordstrom. I would be have days where I there was no possible way I was going to take a bite of anything. But having a healthy superfood shake…..would’ve been perfect.
Another huge convenience is with having kids! This superfood shake isn’t only good for adults….it is great for the kids as well. Since we have Vegan Shakeology, it really is a fool proof way to get them a daily dose of vitamins in a few short minutes. Then, they usually drink it while we are heading to an appointment or what not! So easy! I used to fool myself too. I would tell myself, “I’m giving my kids a totally balanced meal…everyday….”, ya right! There are so many times where in the busyness of life, the meals aren’t balanced. This allows me to pack in 70 different superfoods into my kiddos without them batting an eye, or complaining one bit. The Shakeology ingredients are no joke! See for yourself, take a look at them here! Oh and it is gluten-free. I always like to remind people of this.
My flavor of the day is vegan strawberry Shakeology with power greens, frozen blueberries, water and ice! Blend and go!! #366ers
Feb 09 2016
Work in Progress
I took these photos today and I realized I looked better 10 months post (2nd) baby then I do now, a definite work in progress. Gosh darn it. Now, I am not on this journey to be perfect. NOT AT ALL! It is about me being the best version of ME. Competing with myself. Being that example to our kids that it’s about feeing good in our bodies and understanding limits and nutrition. Training my brain in the good habits, not the bad cycles I used to live in.
I’ve realized if I don’t have a plan and if I don’t push out of my comfort zones, my old late night eating and binge habits come back. They creep in. I have been known to wallow in a little self pity. I’ve let the past hangups affect the present. Not forgiving myself or staying too long in that defeat. Not any more. Action builds confidence so I will put my head down and go. #shutupnegativeselftalk
Now this will require some commitment. I’ve lost results and strength from the surgeries but through accountability from the group and some hard work, I know I can gain it back, plus some. ? No matter where any of us are at, we are a work in progress! But with a group of women like us, we will hit results like never before! I am going to be joining my husband in his official Corporate Beachbody Test Group with 22 Minute Hard Corps (read more about it here)! I’m super excited about it, as his results so far have been awesome! I want to tell everyone all about, as it is being released March 1st and we will be holding a test group March 21st to take people through it!
Who wants to say goodbye to some bad habits and push with me? Who wants to welcome Spring Break with open arms? We start the “Rock Your Results” Challenge on 2/15. Message me or comment if you are up for a challenge! It includes:
~21-60 day workout schedule all laid out and accessed from any device
~one superfoods meal a day you don’t have to plan or prep (that tastes delicious)
~support from a group of like-minded women all trying to learn and grow
~full nutrition guide with portion control containers
~one on one support from me
We are all a work in progress! This is my before accountability post! We have 6 weeks until the cruise and I want my after photo to represent my diligence. That after photo is what motivated me after baby and STILL does. The time is NOW??
Feb 08 2016
My girl is someone who pushes me to dream bigger, push harder and really begin facing fears. Her sweet driven personality is always ready for a new adventure. We are similar yet so different. ?
When I made the decision to start coaching, I knew it would push me to lean into God more and become the leader He created me to be. I want to lead her in the way of bravery, structure and how I’m continually facing fears. Two things that don’t come easily to my introverted personality. Last year in MOPS I actually asked to do the door prize announcements to face a fear head on. Microphone phobia is a REAL thing ?? I thankfully stopped shaking by the end of the year #yay ?
But If I can’t be facing fears, stepping out to new adventures, HOW would I teach her? I could have stayed trapped in my small world and let all my insecurities grow OR I could start doing things that scared me and realize that those fears aren’t as scary as they seem.
One verse that runs through my mind when I think of how I want us to live…Proverbs 31:25 “She is clothed in strength and dignity, she laughs at the days to come.”
If you love helping people, want to grow and learn more about yourself and push past some walls you’ve put up you should look into what I do. Start facing fears! If you want to live a more fit and healthy life-this is the perfect spot for you! We start a Sneak Peek into coaching Monday and I’d love to have you join us. It’s a 5 day private group with a short video to watch each day. Email me at [email protected] if you’re wanting to take a peek!!