Apr 15 2016
Something about these words light a fire in me. I was just talking to a new coach on my team yesterday and was reminded of how vital this is. Feeling the fear and doing it anyway. I’m a comfort zone junkie to the MAX! Three years ago, I stood up in church at the end of service as my pastor did an amazing job of stirring passion in my soul with his words. He challenged those of us that needed to let go and trust God’s plan to take a stand (literally) and surrender our fears. I realized I never needed God if I never did anything new and “scary.” That had to stop. I needed to “need” God.
I vowed that day to take every opportunity head on and allow God to work in me as I moved forward in motherhood, business and life in general. I’m grateful to Beachbody for being that outlet to help me do this. I would have never had the full opportunity without this coaching gig.
I still struggle but I am so much braver than I used to be. I’ve learned that action builds confidence. The more we “just do it” (thanks, Nike) the walls of fear that surround us break down and we see how truly capable and fantastic we are! I’m gonna go now and practice what I’m preaching, haha!#feelthefearanddoitanyway
Mar 04 2016
Oh the journey!! My social media family has grown tremendously over the last few months. I thought it was time to share a little more about me – the good, weird & ugly.
I’ve seen an incredible amount of personal growth & business growth over the past 3 years. My team is growing by leaps and bounds this year and I couldn’t be more proud. I wanted to share a little more about me or remind some of you what my passions are.
It isn’t all perfect … not even close! I’m a REAL person.
* I grew up a very insecure person
* At the age of 12, I was told by a relative that I might be cute on the outside but as soon as I opened my mouth, nothing important came out
* I met Jesus at age 12 but didn’t surrender my life to Him until I was 23
* Really “meeting” Him was the pivotal moment that changed the course of my life forever. He heals my hurts and loves on me daily.
* I had a pony named Partner growing up and learned how to french braid on his tail. Growing up on 5 acres with all sorts of animals was so fun!
* I dabbled with drugs and the party scene until I met Jesus. Smoked cigarettes for over 5 years until I was 23 and then quit cold turkey
*On my 13th birthday I ate almost a whole bulk container of Sour Patch Kids and every Christmas it was a bulk container of Jelly Belly’s
* I’ve since traded dried fruit for my old “gummy” addiction and feel tons better
* I am very sensitive to foods and finally realized I was gluten-intolerant after having my second baby. I won’t touch the stuff.
* There have been times where I’ve struggled with depression and secluding myself into a shell. Exercise is the BEST drug for me to combat this
* I am learning how to have a “thicker skin” and ONLY look at the positive in life
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
* I do not have a college degree
* I’m addicted to spray tans
* I’m a makeup artist and esthetician by trade but have become literally obsessed with helping women feel beautiful from the inside out with health and fitness
* Working at Nordstrom for 8 years left me with a nice appetite for all things beautiful #shopping
* I’m an “outgoing” introvert and have a fierce phobia of microphones
* I had my heart broken at 19 and I went from one unsuccessful relationship to the next… always missing something…
* I had to take a year off from dating (I’ve been on more blind dates than one person should ever go on) to let Jesus come into my heart and heal it
* I ironically met my husband on a blind date ;)* I was in debt when I got married and never thought I would make a decent income….was used to living paycheck to paycheck
* We’ve been married 10 years and I adore my man! Being a wife and mom is the BEST thing ever to me
*Having a girl and a boy is what I’ve always dreamed of. Love their personalities and snuggles.
* I love working to help support my family and also grow as a person so I can teach my kiddos about failing forward and how to push past tough obstacles
* I’m not a certified fitness trainer but I love helping women find their inner confidence through their physical strength
* I get excited to coach other women build successful businesses from home so they can have freedom to choose if they want to work outside of the home or not
* I love working with those that stay in the game….the consistent ones who will not give up
…. because – that – is – me!!
I am NO longer that shy insecure girl but a CONQUEROR! That is ALL because of what Jesus has done in my life…. all the way down to Beachbody. He knew I needed this business so He could refine me and show me I had a voice.
There is always a message in our messes. The journey is the beautiful part of it all.
So… while I LOVE fitness, nutrition, make up, fashion, hair, home decor and all things girly -everything does not come easy to me. I have to work hard at it!
Go buy ‘The Magic of Thinking Big’ on Amazon. You will NOT regret it!
If you need someone in your corner – I’m that girl. I’d love to hear more about you 🙂
Thank you for your support here and on social media. I truly appreciate the community that has grown around and with me…
Have a wonderful night!
Feb 08 2016
My girl is someone who pushes me to dream bigger, push harder and really begin facing fears. Her sweet driven personality is always ready for a new adventure. We are similar yet so different. ?
When I made the decision to start coaching, I knew it would push me to lean into God more and become the leader He created me to be. I want to lead her in the way of bravery, structure and how I’m continually facing fears. Two things that don’t come easily to my introverted personality. Last year in MOPS I actually asked to do the door prize announcements to face a fear head on. Microphone phobia is a REAL thing ?? I thankfully stopped shaking by the end of the year #yay ?
But If I can’t be facing fears, stepping out to new adventures, HOW would I teach her? I could have stayed trapped in my small world and let all my insecurities grow OR I could start doing things that scared me and realize that those fears aren’t as scary as they seem.
One verse that runs through my mind when I think of how I want us to live…Proverbs 31:25 “She is clothed in strength and dignity, she laughs at the days to come.”
If you love helping people, want to grow and learn more about yourself and push past some walls you’ve put up you should look into what I do. Start facing fears! If you want to live a more fit and healthy life-this is the perfect spot for you! We start a Sneak Peek into coaching Monday and I’d love to have you join us. It’s a 5 day private group with a short video to watch each day. Email me at [email protected] if you’re wanting to take a peek!!
My Wife’s Weight Loss Transformation! Before and After using Turbofire! A Woman’s Motivational Journey!
Watch the video!! I am super proud of my wife!! She has really done an amazing job transforming herself after having our two kids!
If you would be interested in joining our team let her know!! Send her a message on Facebook: fb.com/stacy.rody
Or check out our website at stacyrody.com and see what Turbofire is all about!!
Jun 24 2014
Is it wise to use a credit card? Is there a benefit? Will it get me in debt? Can I use it to my advantage at all? There are a lot of financial gurus that state not to have a credit card. I agree with that mentality if you have a tough time paying that card off monthly. Credit cards usually have higher interest charges and will really kill you financially in a short amount of time. Well shoot, let’s talk about these little plastic cards, that get us into so much trouble!
Jun 11 2014
Starting a Business 101…..
People tell you it will be hard. People tell you most fail. People tell you that it will keep you up at night. People tell you starting a business is exciting, thrilling, risky, and absolutely frustrating. Funny thing is………people are right!!! Starting a business is hard. It takes perseverance. It takes grit. It takes consistency to high degree that most don’t understand. Now, before I go off and talk about where I am at now, we must stick to the topic…. “starting a business.” There are a lot more things to think about than one may originally think.
Mar 29 2014
I began journaling when I was 16 years old. I was taking a Bible class and my teacher had us start journaling as we were reading the Bible. Having a journal ever since then has changed my life in understanding myself a lot more. I enjoy it more than I can tell you. It is a reminder of where you have been and where you want to go and a way to not forget where you have gone right or gone wrong.