Feb 23 2019
Women’s Puff Long Sleeve V-Neck Front Knot Top – Wild Fable
Rib-knit long-sleeve top with a semi-fitted silhouette. Cut with a sweetheart neckline accented with a front-knot detail, and completed with elastic cuffs. I love this Target top! This top is on clearance right now! Check it out!
Nov 12 2018
Comfortable Fall Fashion
I had to share this with you girls.
I had been looking for a long duster that wasn’t too bulky or heavy. I wanted to wear it with different tanks and leggings, you know, the mom uniform stuff.
When I saw this one, I knew it was the perfect material. It is so comfortable!! CARDIGAN It does run a bit big. I ordered a medium but wish I had a small. Thanks, Amazon, for supplying everything I will ever need in this life including all things mom style.
This looks great with jeans and OTK (over the knee) boots, jean cut-offs with booties, a fitted dress or with basic black leggings. Speaking of leggings, Spanx are always an excellent choice. This is the pair I have SPANX
Next on my list is this pair of Camo Spanx CAMO SPANX because they are black but will have the different shades and design to them. I can’t begin to tell you how much I love this camo trend I’m seeing everywhere. Camo is the new black in my world.
Here is an idea of a cute yet simple striped tank to wear with this cardigan, click here, but any tank or t-shirt would work. The one thing I’m pretty picky about for me is that when I’m wearing tight leggings, my shirt needs to be long enough to cover my “area.”
For some reason, I think it looks too revealing when your shirt is too short and your lovely lady lumps are showing. Wearing an athleisure style is a totally different rule set but if you’re dressing up and rocking this style, you need a tank or t-shirt long enough.
My husband actually requested this outfit for our thirteenth wedding anniversary date night. I’m happy he loves it because the comfort level is high and great for the stretch factor when we’ve had too many drinks and dessert to top it of. I keep forgetting how Amazon is a great place to find unique pieces with affordable pricing.
I would love to see what you do with this once you get it! XOXO, Stacy
Nov 11 2018
Sorel Waterproof Boots
The temps are dropping and I’m always on the lookout for stylish yet warm and cozy looks.
My go-to boots when I don’t want my tootsies cold are these Sorel’s. Bonus: they are on sale!! This isn’t my exact pair, I actually found mine a few years ago and they still have similar ones at Nordstrom!
They pair perfectly with some cozy Spanx or high-waisted Zella leggings and a puffy jacket. Think soccer mom uniform.
I was just talking to someone about how it used to take me over a year to invest in the shoe I really wanted, mainly because of the price. My Uggs, Tory Burch flats, Hunter boots and now these. I fight buying them because first, I question if they will go out of style too quickly and second, there are usually decent knock-offs to be found. After I finally find a discount code or sale price, I’ll buy.
I’ve come to the realization now though that is it’s something I’ve been wanting for longer than a couple months and I can’t stop thinking about it..I need to just buy them. Better to have sooner than later so I can enjoy them longer, right?!
Every time I go to Target and try to justify a cheaper pair, I’m never satisfied and end up taking them back. I’m a higher quality shoe girl and I’ve accepted it. It might mean I have quality over quantity and I’m okay with that. My husband on the other hand …
Sorel ‘Tofino Ii’ Faux Fur Lined Waterproof Boot
A diamond-quilted shaft and smooth trim add textural interest to a waterproof boot topped with a fluffy cuff. Cozy faux-fur lining with 100 grams of fixed insulation provides a soft, warm barrier between your feet and cold winter winds. Style Name: Sorel ‘Tofino Ii’ Faux Fur Lined Waterproof
Sorel ‘Joan Of Arctic’ Waterproof Snow Boot
A warm, waterproof boot is designed with cozy faux fur trim and features a lace-up panel that adjusts for a perfect fit. Comfort rated to -25 degrees Farenheit, it’s built to keep your feet feeling warm and toasty when temperatures take a nose dive. Style Name: Sorel ‘Joan Of Arctic’ Waterproof Snow Boot.
Sorel are amazing boots! Click on the pictures and go get your own pair.
Oct 16 2016
Fall always makes me want to get a new piece or two…especially Levi’s jeans! Actually I hadn’t owned a pair of Levi’s jeans in a long time! 🛍
I am loving these and my search for the perfect jean has been met. These jeans fit great, feel great and have the perfect shape for all things boots! Shopbop.com for $88 it’s the 721 High Rise Distressed Skinny Levi’s Jean in rugged indigo.
My new favorite fashion blogger @cellajaneblog turned me onto them 👖! They run a bit large FYI 💋
Oct 08 2016
👉🏻Going Live in a bit today because I love sharing all the good stuff I find 🛍 (You can watch the video HERE!)
Review of these $64 jeans and a few other tips I’ve learned. Articles of Society can be found at Nordstrom! I love them, go take a look!
Jun 29 2016
Workout clothes all laid out and ready for me this morning!
I stayed up a little too late last night catching up on #thebachelorette but it was worth it?☺️
I know from experience that you have to DECIDE to make fitness part of your day. You have to PLAN your food and not leave it to chance. The ladies in my online challenge group that started Monday are going strong!! We all shared the main habit we wanted to create for ourselves and mine was a 5:00 wake-up goal. To be honest, I’ve not been perfect this week but my GOAL is there and I’m working towards it!! 5:00 is so early lol ?! I know how powerful it will be for me because I’ve done it before.
What habit do you want to make and you haven’t quite gotten there?
Mar 04 2016
Oh the journey!! My social media family has grown tremendously over the last few months. I thought it was time to share a little more about me – the good, weird & ugly.
I’ve seen an incredible amount of personal growth & business growth over the past 3 years. My team is growing by leaps and bounds this year and I couldn’t be more proud. I wanted to share a little more about me or remind some of you what my passions are.
It isn’t all perfect … not even close! I’m a REAL person.
* I grew up a very insecure person
* At the age of 12, I was told by a relative that I might be cute on the outside but as soon as I opened my mouth, nothing important came out
* I met Jesus at age 12 but didn’t surrender my life to Him until I was 23
* Really “meeting” Him was the pivotal moment that changed the course of my life forever. He heals my hurts and loves on me daily.
* I had a pony named Partner growing up and learned how to french braid on his tail. Growing up on 5 acres with all sorts of animals was so fun!
* I dabbled with drugs and the party scene until I met Jesus. Smoked cigarettes for over 5 years until I was 23 and then quit cold turkey
*On my 13th birthday I ate almost a whole bulk container of Sour Patch Kids and every Christmas it was a bulk container of Jelly Belly’s
* I’ve since traded dried fruit for my old “gummy” addiction and feel tons better
* I am very sensitive to foods and finally realized I was gluten-intolerant after having my second baby. I won’t touch the stuff.
* There have been times where I’ve struggled with depression and secluding myself into a shell. Exercise is the BEST drug for me to combat this
* I am learning how to have a “thicker skin” and ONLY look at the positive in life
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
* I do not have a college degree
* I’m addicted to spray tans
* I’m a makeup artist and esthetician by trade but have become literally obsessed with helping women feel beautiful from the inside out with health and fitness
* Working at Nordstrom for 8 years left me with a nice appetite for all things beautiful #shopping
* I’m an “outgoing” introvert and have a fierce phobia of microphones
* I had my heart broken at 19 and I went from one unsuccessful relationship to the next… always missing something…
* I had to take a year off from dating (I’ve been on more blind dates than one person should ever go on) to let Jesus come into my heart and heal it
* I ironically met my husband on a blind date ;)* I was in debt when I got married and never thought I would make a decent income….was used to living paycheck to paycheck
* We’ve been married 10 years and I adore my man! Being a wife and mom is the BEST thing ever to me
*Having a girl and a boy is what I’ve always dreamed of. Love their personalities and snuggles.
* I love working to help support my family and also grow as a person so I can teach my kiddos about failing forward and how to push past tough obstacles
* I’m not a certified fitness trainer but I love helping women find their inner confidence through their physical strength
* I get excited to coach other women build successful businesses from home so they can have freedom to choose if they want to work outside of the home or not
* I love working with those that stay in the game….the consistent ones who will not give up
…. because – that – is – me!!
I am NO longer that shy insecure girl but a CONQUEROR! That is ALL because of what Jesus has done in my life…. all the way down to Beachbody. He knew I needed this business so He could refine me and show me I had a voice.
There is always a message in our messes. The journey is the beautiful part of it all.
So… while I LOVE fitness, nutrition, make up, fashion, hair, home decor and all things girly -everything does not come easy to me. I have to work hard at it!
Go buy ‘The Magic of Thinking Big’ on Amazon. You will NOT regret it!
If you need someone in your corner – I’m that girl. I’d love to hear more about you 🙂
Thank you for your support here and on social media. I truly appreciate the community that has grown around and with me…
Have a wonderful night!
Dec 28 2015
Guess Apparel at Guess Online
Annual White Elephant party outfit and a date night with my guy. Got my workout in and I swear it was a mood changer for me today.
He found this outfit for me at Guess online (crazy good sale, btw). I love that he helps me dress in something other than yoga pants! ?
Dec 05 2015
Women’s clothing are hard to come by as a mom cause we are always in crazy yoga pants mode so much of the time. I am usually fighting to have any semblance of femininity at home with two little crazies running around. I love getting out and dressing at least semi-fashionable. This little outfit is simple, cute and allows me to still transition back to mom mentality instantly! Oh, I I love Nordstrom Rack! Elbow patches, ripped knees and booties! Yay for a kid-free mommy morning. The fastest 3 hrs I’ve ever had!
- Sweater is from Brass Plum at Nordstroms.
- The black jeans are from TBD, Treasure and Bond at Nordstrom Rack.
- Booties are from Brass Plum at Nordstroms as well
- Gold watch is Michael Kors.
Oct 24 2015
Nordstrom Rack Super Find
New #nikes from Nordstrom Rack are making me want to workout today.???? Matt snagged these, Nike Air Max 2015 shoes, for me and they were a steal!! My husband is the best at finding deals at Nordstrom Rack. Whether it is the main store or the Rack, he is always looking for deals. He wants me to feel good as I strive to do my best daily. It is so important to have support.
I worked at Nordstroms for over 8 years as a makeup artist. I love Laurie Mercier and was the counter manager when they first came to Seattle. I love everything about it. I love everything about Nordstroms, the lines they carry, the service, the training I was given. It is such a classy store in every sense of the word. It is what I pride myself over, I was trained by the best. Even the Nordstroms Cafe has the best food….and they have some healthy choices! One of my husband and my favorites is the NIÇOISE SALAD WITH SALMON! Click on the name to see the menu!
Whenever we go shopping, it usually revolves around a Nordstrom Rack. There is no better place for returns. My husband had a pair of jeans he had never worn, but we had removed the tags. We took them back and they accepted them and gave us a full cash refund!!
To be honest, I haven’t worked out much this week since I was nursing my strained neck (2 car accidents in a year) and my diet wasn’t as great as I wanted (late night peanut butter anyone?) but I was up this morning telling myself to just get it done! 30 minutes goes by so fast. New Nordstrom Rack, Nike Air Max workout shoes get me in the mode!
The compound effect of a daily routine adds up for the good but it can also add up for the bad. Review what your compounding effect is and tweak it if you aren’t going in the right direction. You deserve to look and feel your best ? Go check out a Nordstrom Rack!