Dec 27 2016
What Is The All Access Beachbody On Demand Challenge Pack & Membership?
Team Beachbody launched a brand new option for its customers and coaches called the All-Access Beachbody On Demand Challenge Pack. It’s an insane value and will change your whole mindset on fitness!! Check this out!
There are now more options than ever to have access to the tools that can help you achieve the look and feel that you want! I discovered Team Beachbody when I was pregnant with my son 4 years ago. I decided to start a program called TurboFire after I had him because I knew I needed something to give me energy and get my body back in shape after two pregnancies. It seriously kicked my BUTT and it totally changed my life. Every afternoon when the kiddos were napping (or no napping) I would pop in my DVD, move the ottoman from in front of the couch and workout. I learned how to eat clean through my coach and our challenge group. I found support in other women who were also setting goals and wanting more for their families. I was forever changed because of the accountability and daily nutrition I found in my simple meal, Shakeology. This whole experience that I now get to pay forward to you, has changed the course of my family’s culture in more ways than I can even start to describe.
So here’s what is happening!!!
Last week, the CEO of Team Beachbody Carl Daikeler announced a new option for anyone to take advantage of. The Annual All-Access Beachbody On Demand Challenge Pack & Membership which provides total access to every program available on Beachbody ON Demand, plus future releases. So that means that every single program Beachbody has ever created from P90X, Turbofire, Insanity, 10 Minute Trainer to new ones like Cize, T25, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Hammer and Chisel, Insanity Max30, 21 Day Fix and Fix Extreme, Core De Force and more are on a digital library you can access plus anything new that Beachbody releases you get INSTANT access at no additional charge for an entire 12 months. That is incredible!!!! Starting on December 27th you will be able to purchase either an annual membership or the Annual All Access Beachbody On Demand + Shakeology Challenge Pack. This is an incredible opportunity for me to help you get even better results.
WHY is this so Awesome?
I love the All Access Challenge Pack because it gives you:
- 1 Year Membership to Beachbody On Demand (BOD) with all content included, plus future releases.
- Shakeology (choice of 30-day supply on home direct)
- Portion Fix (includes 7 piece portion control container system, eating guide, large blue container and shaker cup)
- Business Starter Kit Waived if you choose the coach enrollment option.
- You get all of this for $199 for the entire year (12 months) and there is no monthly fee.
The points I listed above is worth thousands of dollars and for 12 months you are getting access to everything that Beachbody has ever created plus anything new through the year. That is awesome but the real reason I am excited is this. You can purchase this pass and together we can choose to start with, for example, 21 Day Fix. You can complete 21 Days of the program, at the end of the 21 days we can have a discussion around what program you are going to do next. What your goals are, what you have already accomplished and how we can help to tweak your plan to get you results. Maybe after the 21 day fix you decide you want to add in more cardio. We can move over to T25 or Core De Force as the next program. Or let’s say you have an injury that is preventing you from completing the 21 Day Fix, we can switch programs and move over to the 3 week yoga retreat until you are feeling well enough to go back to your T25 workout. The key here is you now have options that help YOU achieve YOUR goals. We can continually tweak and change your plan so that you do not lose momentum and drive. We don’t want you getting bored and we want YOU to get the results you’re after.
Each fitness program through BOD has the calendar of workouts and what to do when. Each program has a nutrition guide you can download and tracking sheets!! This is not about just starting and completing 1 program, it is about moving through each stage of your journey and entering into a lifestyle of proper nutrition and fitness.
The most important part of this whole thing is the SUPPORT! Sure, anyone can just buy a program, but where you see most people getting results is when they have a community of support around them helping them to get results! That is where the magic truly happens!
I used to go to the gym and do a machine for 25 minutes and then wander around ending up doing a few weight machines and crunches. It took so much time to drive there and I had no clue what I was doing. The time, money and frustration it caused me is the main reason this smart fitness has turned my life around. I don’t have to come up with anything new, I simply follow the plan and it works!!! No more fad diets, I drink my superfoods daily and push play, I love it!!!!
So this year is YOUR year! If you are like me and you need structure, support, guidance and accountability then I can tell you this will work.
YOU are invited and I know this can change your life like it has mine!
I am starting our “Renew and Refocus” Group that will be run through the Beachbody Challenge Tracker App. You will set realistic and achievable goals, log your workouts, your nutrition and Shakeology daily through our app based program and I will be there 24/7 to provide support, accountability, guidance, recipes and meal planning to make this a lasting lifestyle change.
What is the cost of the All-Access Beachbody On Demand Challenge Pack & Membership?
- The Annual All Access Beachbody On Demand Challenge Pack is $199
- The Annual All Access Beachbody On Demand Membership is $99.95 and that does not include Shakeology & the portion containers.
- If you are an existing Beachbody On Demand Customer you will HAVE to cancel your current membership by calling customer service at 1800-470-7870 and canceling and then you will be price adjusted accordingly. Then, you can complete this form to upgrade to the all access subscription. www.BODMembershipChange.com You cannot do this until the 27th of December when it is launched.
- If you live in Canada your All Access Beachbody On Demand Membership is $99.
- If you live in Canada your All Access Beachbody On Demand + Shakeology Challenge Pack is $239.
- You can also choose the Beachbody on Demand Kick Start Challenge Pack which includes the 3 day refresh, which is truly the BEST option to start fresh, cleanse and get on the path to success in the new year and that is $239 US and $277 Canadian.
- If you already have Beachbody on Demand you can upgrade to the annual all access membership for $99.
Who Can buy this Challenge Pack??
- If you are an existing customer you can cancel your current On Demand and get this option.
- If you are a new customer or coach you can utilize this option as well.
- It is for EVERYONE which is awesome!
When can I buy this Challenge Pack?? It’s available December 27th! Fill out this Form below and I will be contacting you within 24 hours!Fill out my online form.
Jul 19 2016
Superfood Dessert Bites
So, it’s in the evening, and you’ve already eaten dinner… You had a super busy day, finally got the kids to bed, just did the laundry, still doing laundry, with a hamper full of even more laundry. You need to go to sleep, but that ain’t going to happen, cause mama’s got a sweet tooth and needs something now. You get into the kitchen, notice you need to do the rest of the dishes….. so what do you do?!!
A. Go crazy on chocolate chips, your kid’s snacks, or a multitude of other things you could eat.
B. Wine…..the entire bottle!!!
C. Superfood Dessert Bites!!!!!!! 🙂
Superfood Dessert Bites Recipe
This is about as easy as it gets. (*Note, I am showing the recipe to fill an entire tin of mini cupcakes. I fill each tin slot about half full.)
- Chocolate Vegan Shakeology Scoop (3)
- Melted 1/4 Cup of Coconut Oil (3)
- Organic Peanut Butter Creamy (as much as you’d like to place on top. I do about 1/2 a teaspoon per bite.)
- Freeze for approximately 20 minutes or until hard.
- Add peanut butter and then leave in freezer.
- Remove from freezer when going crazy! Eat one or two and you will feel 1 million times better and not eat a bunch of junk!! 😉
About to freeze these babies for 20 minutes and then add peanut butter on top to freeze again.
These little superfood dessert bites are about as good as it gets to curb the sweet tooth craziness. I really try to go to these before anything else and they can be a lifesaver. Sometimes I will add a little bit of organic cacao powder into the mix. This gives it a little more of a natural chocolate flavor, which I love. The bonus, my family loves them! They count for a couple teaspoons on our 21 day meal plan. 3 words..#boom #shaka #laka✌?️
Jul 14 2016
Weighted Sumo Squats for the Win!
Day 8 // Done. Weighted Sumo Squats. Love the feeling of this move because of the turned-out-toe position. Talk about an inner thigh reconstructor! Operation Get Fit is more of a: Get my booty off the back of my thighs! ? 21 Day Fix Extreme is no joke!
Working our legs burns a ton of calories because they are such large muscles. Just don’t mind me if you see me hobbling around town..they don’t call it an Extreme workout for nothing !
I’m feeling good but still not exactly where I thought I’d be on day 8. You know that feeling of progress that feels so good? Yeah, well I’m still in the “feeling completely out of shape” stage! The cool thing is, I’ve been here before. I know that if I just fall in love with the process, my results will come. Cheers to all us girls that push past our limits and keep our eyes on the prize!
If you want to know more about the containers, watch the last video on this blog post!! Autumn, the creator of 21 Day Fix Extreme, talks about the containers. Great video to watch. Click Here for video!
So, go do some weighted sumo squats and let me know how you feel. Please contact me if you have any questions!
Jun 28 2016
Time to Rise and Grind!
Putting these in the back of the closet is such a great feeling! Yes it is gauze….which has been the bane of my existence the last 8 months! I didn’t know you could use that much. I finally don’t need them anymore. ?? Surgery stinks but I’m back to my old self more and more each day! The energy is returning.
My alarm went off early today and I’m ready to RISE & GRIND!! My mind wants to do 21 Day Fix Extreme but my body says no. That’s okay! I’ll do what I can. Morning workouts are my absolute favorite! I feel so accomplished before the kids even wake up! They put me in a great mood, build my energy for the day and allow me to be an overall much more joyful person. I end up talking to people in a more positive tone and it really keeps me balanced.
Here’s a Monday Quote since I love talking habits:
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle
?Have a great day!!!?
Jun 27 2016
21 Days to transform and make you a New You!!!
Photobombed by the hubs ?? as I get prepped for the week with our simple containers. Getting ready for the next 21 Days!
I love being told how many to eat a day and what foods I get to choose from. #mombrain #colorcoded. I also love the feeling of having energy ? and being strong ??. Two of the best things ever. Well, that and being able to walk into your closet and put everything you own on, and it FITS!
I didn’t always have these feelings though. Just a few years ago, I was lost in what to eat and what workouts worked best for me. Crash diets were my jam. It was a terrible place for me. Since then, I’ve found the “secret” to fit mom SUCCESS and I can’t hide it. The fire in my soul to help other women find what works for them is lit. ? I want you to have everything you’ve wanted with your health and fitness goals and the time is now!! Not in September when the kids go back to school.
Watch this quick video to get an idea of what we’d be doing!ARVE Error: src mismatch
src in: https://www.youtube.com/embed/uKxIiFeZPvU?list=PLovCdgIMU4FnFduJXA4z0mS8jKRQ4vEdA
src gen: https://www.youtube.com/embed/uKxIiFeZPvU
I love the quote, “To have something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.” This relates so perfect to fitness and nutrition for me.
If you are tired (literally) and sick of not feeling good in your clothes or out of your clothes for that matter, please join us.
Here’s my list of favorites that I think you’ll love too:
? It’s 21 Days!!!
? You do it all in the privacy of your own home
? You have a full workout schedule and nutrition guide with those cute color-coded containers for portion
? One meal a day is taken care of for you and you get to keep your fitness program forever
? It’s $5 bucks a day to change the whole course of your confidence for Summer weather
? You get me as your coach and BONUS a private group of ladies who motivate and encourage each other. (a private online group)?
?? You can still have treats but in the proper portion 😉
Here’s another video that really gets a bit more in depth about the containers by Autumn Calabrese, the creator of the 21 Day Fix:
Apr 26 2016
What is Beachbody On Demand?
Don’t like DVDs? Me either! Which is why I LOVE Beachbody on Demand so much! BOD is a new feature from Team Beachbody where you can stream Beachbody’s many proven fitness programs. Premium team members can work out anywhere, anytime when they stream the Beachbody workouts. Ultimately it offers you unlimited access and a one-stop shop to hundreds of awesome workouts.
You can access On Demand through a web browser or through the Beachbody On Demand app/channel on supported devices. To access on a web browser, simply log into club.teambeachbody.com and sign in, or sign up.
How Much Does It Cost?
- $39.95 for 90 days access (weekly breakdown of just $2.99)
- 30-day free trial!
What is Included?
- Dozens of Beachbody workouts
- 10% discount on future purchases in the Team Beachbody store
- Meal plans customized for your unique lifestyle and goals
- VIP access to celebrity trainers and experts, including live chats
- Your own personal coach for one-on-one guidance and support
- Message boards and chat rooms for answers to all your questions
What Programs Are Included?
- Member Library The fitness programs available to stream under the Member Library section currently include: P90X, P90X2, P90X3, Insanity, TurboFire, Brazil Butt Lift, Ten Minute Trainer, ChaLEAN Extreme, INSANITY: The Asylum (Vol 1), INSANITY: The Asylum (Vol 2), Tony One-on-One (vol 1), Tony One-on-One (vol 2), Tony One-on-One (vol 3), Hip Hop Abs, Hip Hop Abs Deluxe, Tai Cheng, Rev Abs, Rockin Body, Shaun T Dance Party, Turbo Jam, Total Body Solution, Yoga Booty Ballet, Ho’ Ala ke Kino, Power Half Hour, Great Body Guaranteed, Get on the Ball, Power 90 and Project You, Slim in 6, Slim Series Express, Slim Series, Brazil Butt Lift Master Series and ChaLEAN Extreme Deluxe. Also included are Niche Workouts by Sagi Kalev, Autumn Calabrese, Joel Freeman, Jericho McMatthews and Tony Horton. They are added monthly and only available in the On Demand Member Library. Check out Leandro Carvalho’s new exclusive On Demand workouts Carnivale & the 4 Active Maternity workouts for new & expectant mothers (see NICHE WORKOUTS & TRAINER Q&A below for details).
- Purchased Programs Allows Premium Club members to stream DVD programs they have purchased from Beachbody, Team Beachbody, or the Beachbody Amazon storefront, if available. Programs available to stream after purchase under Purchased Programs currently include: 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Body Beast, Focus T25, Insanity MAX:30, P90, PiYo, The Master’s Hammer and Chisel, CIZE, CIZE: The Next Level and 22 Minute Hard Corps. And, for a limited time, buy the Digital Unlock for Body Beast, Cize, or Focus T25 to gain On Demand streaming access without DVD purchase (for details, view FAQ 1282).
- Premium Content
& Sample Workouts Premium Content programs are Purchase Programs that a Club Member has not yet purchased either as a DVD or a Digital Unlock. Sample workouts (previously “Sneak Peek”) are available to stream, and can be found on each Premium Content program page. Sample workouts available to stream currently include: 21 Day Fix: Total Body Cardio, 21 Day Fix Extreme: Plyo, Body Beast: Total Body, PiYo: Sweat, Insanity Max:30: Sweat Int., P90: Sculpt A, Focus T25: Alpha Cardio, CIZE: Work Your Body, Hammer and Chisel: Iso Speed Hammer, and Hammer and Chisel: Total Body Chisel.
- Challenge Du Jour A daily rotation of workouts selected from different programs in the Beachbody Catalogue, as well as new monthly workouts performed by Beachbody Live Master Trainers exclusive to Beachbody On Demand. The rotation of workouts is carefully chosen to create an overall balanced fitness regimen. Master Trainer Challenge Du Jour is a special Challenge Du Jour that is always available. Master Trainer CDJ can be accessed through the Challenge Du Jour or Master Trainer pages.
Workout Anytime Anywhere:
One of the greatest perks of Beachbody on Demand is the fact that you can stream workouts from virtually any device such as web-enabled laptops, tablets, and even mobile devices. This adds so much opportunity in terms of where you get your workout on! And yes, it even works internationally!
Ready to sign up for the Beachbody On Demand membership? CLICK HERE to get started!
Apr 18 2016
Avocado Brownie Recipe
I can successfully say my desserts are all mapped out for the week ? Food prep is vital, right? I have a Paleo strawberry rhubarb crisp I’m making tomorrow and NO I’m not pregnant. Just love playing with desserts that have no harsh sugars in them like this brownie recipe. But for realzies, this brownie dessert is the bomb and way easier on our “gut” than a box. Knowing the exact ingredients in our food is SUPER important!
~1 medium ripe avocado
~1/4 cup melted coconut oil
~1 large egg
~1/2 cup maple syrup
Blend it all up and then add in the dry ingredients:
~3/4 cup cocoa powder | unsweetened
~1/4 Pamela’s GF Baking mix or GF flour
~1/2 sea salt
~1/3 cup dark choc chips
Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8×8 baking dish with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray. Pour into pan and bake for 33-36 minutes until done. I let the kids decorate their brownie section with tiny marshmallows and it came out yummy. Not only did they like it…but they loved it! So did my hubby. This was his one dessert for the week and he demolished it! I didn’t know if it would be very good, but it was a hit and we will be making it again. Remember, as in all things moderation is the key. I didn’t have 3 servings, I had one. So make sure you protect yourself and only eat smaller portions. This could work for the 21 Day Fix meal plan, but you can only have a small amount because there is a lot of fat.
I stole this from the amazing Team Beachbody blog. I also apologize for posting it at 9:30 at night. It’s now time to drink water and go to bed. Please do not get up and make these? but you’ll love them when you do get a chance!!! Did you notice my “corner” piece? Who else loves the corners?
Apr 13 2016
•I Love Food Prep • I Hate Food Prep•
Okay maybe I hate food prep a little more than I want to admit, but it’s so worth having it done. I’m happy when I have fast healthy choices for me and the family.
Here’s what I just did:
✅ Cut and washed the romaine and kale.
✅ Cooked two types of organic sausages.
✅ Prepped the taco meat and used one package ground turkey mixed with one package ground turkey breast.
✅ Baked paleo pumpkin muffins for the kids breakfast and before bed snack if they are begging for more food ? (recipe on my Instagram)
Here’s our menu for the week:
Tuesday: Roasted brussel sprouts and almond flour breaded chicken tenders with Fixate Cookbook, honey mustard dressing dip
Wednesday: Kale salad and sausages
Thursday: Udi’s GF cheese pizza (my late work night) with green beans
Friday: Sweet potato fries and leftovers of their choice. We usually do popcorn for our movie night, too!
Apr 12 2016
Transformation Tuesday! Are you Kidding ME?!!!!!
My girl, Jenn Anderson, has gone crazy and done 4 rounds of 21 Day Fix and has been having Shakeology daily. This is the result! Consistency is the key with the right tools. No crazy diet, just moderation and eating the right food daily. Way to go Jenn!! Here’s what she had to say:
“4th round in the books!!!! Honestly this one is a little emotional for me! I CANNOT believe that’s me in my before pic! I wanted to keep wearing the same clothes to show the difference and now my shirt is baggy!!!!!!! UNREAL! Listen, I DID NOT want to start this program! I thought I would fail! Thought I was “happy” eating whatever and not subscribing to “skinny culture”. I still don’t subscribe to that…however I had no idea how bad I felt. How much of my health was being compromised! I feel like my real self is being restored everyday! SO THANKFUL! If you’re at all curious about joining me, DON’T WAIT!!! Seriously, you won’t regret it!” ~Jenn A. Anderson
Jenn, you are an inspiration to all women, and especially to us moms! Thanks for sharing and motivating us to keep pushing!
Apr 06 2016
The feeling of having energy ?and being strong??. Two of the best feelings ever! Well, and being able to walk into your closet and wear everything you own with the greatest of confidence. I didn’t always used to have them. I was lost in what to eat and what workouts worked best for me. Now I have a fire in my soul to help other women find what works for them. I want you to have everything you’ve wanted with your health and fitness goals. There’s no reason not to wait. Start taking care of yourself sooner than later. ?
I love the quote, “To have something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.” This relates so perfect to fitness and nutrition.
If you are tired (literally) and sick of not feeling good in clothes or out of clothes for that matter, you should join me! Starting April 18th, a group of us are hitting it hard. We are getting “Summer Strong.”
Here’s my list of favorites that I think you’ll love too:
?you do it all in the privacy of your own home
?you have a full workout schedule and nutrition guide with those cute color-coded containers for portion
?One meal a day is taken care of for you and you get to keep your fitness program forever
?It’s $5 bucks a day to change the whole course of your confidence for Summer weather
?you get me as your coach and BONUS a private group of ladies who all check in on each other daily (private online group)
Do something new and feel the positive momentum that proceeds giving you the energy and strength you know you desire. I only have room for 3 more girls! Email me at [email protected] or drop you email below. Let’s do this! #summerstrong