Nov 01 2018
Morning Fat Blasting Drink!!
- 1/2 lemon squeezed into 8 oz room temp water or use lemon juice: Buy it HERE
- 1-2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar: Buy it HERE
- 1/8 cayenne pepper: Buy it HERE
I used to drink only lemon water but this is taking it up a notch for me. Drinking this fat blasting drink in the morning☀ first thing ☀has kind of got me addicted. Remember to drink it right when you get up. Last night I actually made this and then had it ready to go in the morning. So many health benefits to combat the Christmas chocolate I just can’t seem to throw away ??
Here is a great breakdown on why this is so important!
Your Morning Fat Blaster
When we awaken in the morning, we are ending a period of fasting that has lasted all night long. The first thing that you consume in the morning is very important and can have a critical impact on our health. Easy absorption on an empty stomach is the main reason. A simple glass of warm water containing cayenne pepper, lemon and apple cider vinegar can have a significant impact on your health. The benefits of this simple drink are extensive and nothing short of amazing. Want to know more about the benefits that you will see from consuming this beverage first thing every morning? Here they are:
- The lemon helps to break up mucus, helping to clear your sinuses that can be a significant benefit for allergy sufferers or those who have a cold or flu. Restoration of the alkaline acid balance in your body which will relieve any issues that you are suffering due your consumption of a diet that is high in acid-producing foods.
- This beverage will help to remove toxins from the body.
- Clears up the skin and gives it a noticeably healthy glow.
- Can help to break down fats in the body which will result in noticeable weight loss.
- This beverage will lower triglyceride and cholesterol levels.
- Feeds the liver and detoxifies it at the same time.
- Strengthens the immune system so you do not get sick as often.
- Gives your body a lighter feeling.
- Boosts up the metabolism and gives you more energy to get on with your day.
- Purifies the colon which makes it much easier to improve the digestive process and allow your body to absorb nutrients more easily.
- Colon purification helps to clear up the skin and improve its appearance.
- Can effectively lower high blood pressure. Helps your digestive system and allows you to eliminate waste more regularly and efficiently.
- Pushes your lymph system into balance that can assist with the various daily functions of the body.
- It can also help to fight infection and to balance the body fluids.
Directions For the Fat Blasting Drink:
- Always drink this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach when you first wake up.
- Stir all of the ingredients together and drink the beverage immediately.
- It is a good idea to drink this concoction through a straw so that you do not get all of the acids on your teeth that can cause damage, especially if you are drinking this every day.
- Don’t eat anything else for 10 – 15 minutes so that you allow your body a chance to absorb all of the ingredients.
- When you first begin drinking this mixture you may find it very tart and difficult to consume. If necessary, add in a teaspoon of honey that will add a little bit of sweetness. As you start to get used to the taste you can start to reduce the honey until you no longer need to add the honey.
- This drink has a lot of major health benefits, and your body is going to appreciate it. You may not like it at first, but once you make it a habit of drinking this daily, you are well on your way to enjoying the health benefits that this elixir provides.
Anyone want to try it with me tomorrow morning? Seriously though, Google the ingredients and you’ll be pleased at what you read. I know a lot of different people have tried it. I actually know a lot that have had success. One of my friends actually did a cleanse with this. The ingredients are a bit different, but people do use this to cleanse the body! So go check it out! This fat blasting drink is no joke!Fill out my online form.
Nov 05 2016
Core De Force!!!
I am pumped UP to announce that Beachbody has a brand new home fitness program that launched this week!!! Joel & Jericho (who you may know from Les Mills Combat and PUMP) created this total body transformation program that will rock your world. You need zero equipment and every move is firing your core!! I love that all you need is your own bodyweight to get a killer workout! It also includes the Beachbody On Demand, which gives you the option to stream from any device. If you travel for work, you can get it done from your hotel room. Core De Force is an MMA inspired program which includes 3 minute “rounds” where you will get boxing, kickboxing and Muay Thai, knee-elbow combinations, body weight training and cardio spikes that will help you lose belly fat and SHRED your body. I love that it’s broken up like this so you can go hard for 3 minutes at a time, and before you know it the workout is over!! You will SWEAT, you will be SORE and you will get RESULTS! Check out all the details here if you are ready to change up your workout, break a plateau, get started with your transformation or hold yourself accountable over the Holidays. We are going to be hosting a private Test Group for people who are ready to join me in this 30 day program!
Who is Core De Force For?
Core De Force is for EVERYONE. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced level in your fitness, you can do this workout. The workouts are only 30-45 minutes, so it’s the perfect amount of time!!! This program has a modifier so you can go at your own pace. You will enjoy the challenge of taking the intensity higher to improve your cardio strength, speed and endurance. Each MMA inspired workout has an optional move breakdown to help you get familiar with the combinations. Core De Force also focuses on rotational moves which means you will work your core from 360 degrees every time you hit play. That is going to be awesome for all of us who really want to tone that trouble area (hello mommy belly).
How Can I Get Involved In My Support & Accountability Group?
So now, here is the MOST important part. How do you REALLY succeed at this program?? Well, anyone can go out there and buy the Core De Force Challenge Pack and do the workouts. Unfortunately I have seen many times where someone will purchase a program with the best of intentions and before they know it, the workout is sitting on their shelf collecting dust and making excuses for why they have no time or it isn’t the right timing. So don’t let this be another program that you have good intentions with! It’s time to take charge of your fitness and nutrition and get involved in a group of empowered people ready for a change just like you are!!!! The private online community of support that is going to help you start and complete the program and get the RESULTS that you want, just might be the BEST part! Better yet, we are going to help you create a Holiday plan that is going to give you the flexibility to enjoy the holiday things you want to eat but still get results. Yes, you can enjoy a healthy lifestyle!!!!
Do you want to join??? Here are the requirements and how to get started:
In my Test Group I am going to be requiring that everyone participate for the entire 30 days of the program, starting on November 14th! Each participant must have ME as their assigned coach. You cannot already be working with another coach or be a coach yourself.You must commit to both the fitness program and Shakeology to join the group. You will be getting everything you need for this group when you sign up with me.You must be willing to participate daily in the closed online group. I will have you log your workouts in our amazing Challenge Tracker App right on your phone and also in the Private Facebook group (choose where you like to log best). You’ll be logging your daily food and fitness activity and others will be too!!! It will provide you with tools, tips and recipes to help you get to your goals.You must be willing to give it your all! Change is not always easy, but it is totally worth it.
How Much Does It Cost?
Core De Force has a variety of options. The one that I recommend the most is the Core De Force Challenge Pack because it comes with everything you need to be successful with this program. It comes with the entire Core De Force workout program, nutrition guide, program manual, Shakeology, access to ME as your coach, discounted price and shipping, plus it gets you into my Test Group where I will be giving you a 5 Day Meal Guide to help you get started right; giving you recipes, tips, and daily accountability so that this program does not become another dust collector on your shelf.
The >>Challenge Pack<< is $140 on Sale starting October 31st through November 2016.
There will never ever be a perfect time to start your fitness and health transformation. You literally just have to take that leap of faith, bite the bullet and go for it. If you do not try, how will you ever know if you can succeed? This just might be that ONE thing where everything comes together and just finally makes sense to you and your lifestyle. That’s what’s happened for me and why I’m so passionate about sharing it. Will YOU take the leap? I sure hope so!!!! *APPLY HERE*
Apr 26 2016
What is Beachbody On Demand?
Don’t like DVDs? Me either! Which is why I LOVE Beachbody on Demand so much! BOD is a new feature from Team Beachbody where you can stream Beachbody’s many proven fitness programs. Premium team members can work out anywhere, anytime when they stream the Beachbody workouts. Ultimately it offers you unlimited access and a one-stop shop to hundreds of awesome workouts.
You can access On Demand through a web browser or through the Beachbody On Demand app/channel on supported devices. To access on a web browser, simply log into club.teambeachbody.com and sign in, or sign up.
How Much Does It Cost?
- $39.95 for 90 days access (weekly breakdown of just $2.99)
- 30-day free trial!
What is Included?
- Dozens of Beachbody workouts
- 10% discount on future purchases in the Team Beachbody store
- Meal plans customized for your unique lifestyle and goals
- VIP access to celebrity trainers and experts, including live chats
- Your own personal coach for one-on-one guidance and support
- Message boards and chat rooms for answers to all your questions
What Programs Are Included?
- Member Library The fitness programs available to stream under the Member Library section currently include: P90X, P90X2, P90X3, Insanity, TurboFire, Brazil Butt Lift, Ten Minute Trainer, ChaLEAN Extreme, INSANITY: The Asylum (Vol 1), INSANITY: The Asylum (Vol 2), Tony One-on-One (vol 1), Tony One-on-One (vol 2), Tony One-on-One (vol 3), Hip Hop Abs, Hip Hop Abs Deluxe, Tai Cheng, Rev Abs, Rockin Body, Shaun T Dance Party, Turbo Jam, Total Body Solution, Yoga Booty Ballet, Ho’ Ala ke Kino, Power Half Hour, Great Body Guaranteed, Get on the Ball, Power 90 and Project You, Slim in 6, Slim Series Express, Slim Series, Brazil Butt Lift Master Series and ChaLEAN Extreme Deluxe. Also included are Niche Workouts by Sagi Kalev, Autumn Calabrese, Joel Freeman, Jericho McMatthews and Tony Horton. They are added monthly and only available in the On Demand Member Library. Check out Leandro Carvalho’s new exclusive On Demand workouts Carnivale & the 4 Active Maternity workouts for new & expectant mothers (see NICHE WORKOUTS & TRAINER Q&A below for details).
- Purchased Programs Allows Premium Club members to stream DVD programs they have purchased from Beachbody, Team Beachbody, or the Beachbody Amazon storefront, if available. Programs available to stream after purchase under Purchased Programs currently include: 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Body Beast, Focus T25, Insanity MAX:30, P90, PiYo, The Master’s Hammer and Chisel, CIZE, CIZE: The Next Level and 22 Minute Hard Corps. And, for a limited time, buy the Digital Unlock for Body Beast, Cize, or Focus T25 to gain On Demand streaming access without DVD purchase (for details, view FAQ 1282).
- Premium Content
& Sample Workouts Premium Content programs are Purchase Programs that a Club Member has not yet purchased either as a DVD or a Digital Unlock. Sample workouts (previously “Sneak Peek”) are available to stream, and can be found on each Premium Content program page. Sample workouts available to stream currently include: 21 Day Fix: Total Body Cardio, 21 Day Fix Extreme: Plyo, Body Beast: Total Body, PiYo: Sweat, Insanity Max:30: Sweat Int., P90: Sculpt A, Focus T25: Alpha Cardio, CIZE: Work Your Body, Hammer and Chisel: Iso Speed Hammer, and Hammer and Chisel: Total Body Chisel.
- Challenge Du Jour A daily rotation of workouts selected from different programs in the Beachbody Catalogue, as well as new monthly workouts performed by Beachbody Live Master Trainers exclusive to Beachbody On Demand. The rotation of workouts is carefully chosen to create an overall balanced fitness regimen. Master Trainer Challenge Du Jour is a special Challenge Du Jour that is always available. Master Trainer CDJ can be accessed through the Challenge Du Jour or Master Trainer pages.
Workout Anytime Anywhere:
One of the greatest perks of Beachbody on Demand is the fact that you can stream workouts from virtually any device such as web-enabled laptops, tablets, and even mobile devices. This adds so much opportunity in terms of where you get your workout on! And yes, it even works internationally!
Ready to sign up for the Beachbody On Demand membership? CLICK HERE to get started!
Jan 26 2016
22 Minute Hard Corps Update
22 Minute Hard Corps is now into week 4 for my husband Matt! I am going to have him tell you all about it!
“Wow….all I can say is WOW!!! 22 Minute Hard Corps has to be the best workout program I have ever done. I have done Body Beast, P90X, Insanity, T25, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, P90X2 and P90X3. I have done half of Hammer and Chisel, got interrupted when I was rudely invited to do this test group, by corporate Beachbody!! So here I am. Already through an entire three weeks and I cannot believe how much my body has changed!
I am already down 13lbs and down over 7.5 inches…..most of the loss is in my waist and chest…my two hardest areas to tone. I have never had good definition in my abs and they are on there way to be the best I’ve ever had…..and it’s only been three weeks!! This is an eight week program! It is difficult though. There are awesome modifications, so no worries there, but it is fast pace. Tony Horton, the man, really takes this workout program to an entirely new level!! He makes 22 Minute Hard Corps the extreme. If you are already in shape….this will challenge you.
I would say I started this program in decent shape, or so I thought. As soon as I began, I knew I was going to have to dig deeper than ever before. I thought I could jump right through 22 minutes! I mean common….it is only 22 minutes!! Nope, it is awesome. Here is a little example of one of the moves. I could probably do 3 or 4 of these at the beginning, now I can do over 20!!
This last week, my wife had to go through a 3rd surgery, the 3rd in the last 3 months! It has been a challenging time. The thing I always forget is that when you are doing a full body, cardio, circuit style training, you not only gain muscle, but you gain so much energy! Energy has just gone out the roof. I have had so much fun playing with my kids at night…we will rough house for up to 3 hours after dinner! I used to be gassed after an hour! 22 Minute Hard Corps is really changing my life. I am feeling so amazing!
I also did have a slight setback…but I didn’t let that get in my way.
22 Minute Hard Corps Nutrition
This is the part that I needed a lot of work on. Prior to 22 Minute Hard Corps I had been trying to bulk. At the beginning of 2015 I was doing Body Beast. I am a tall 6’7″ man. Getting meat on my bones has not been easy, getting fat is. I can gain weight quickly. I decided to really work on it all of 2015. I did one full round of Body Beast, then almost all the way through a second round. After that I began doing a lot of circuit training with heavier weights. This meant one main thing. Food and lots of it! Definitely mostly healthy but definitely not perfect. I was averaging between 3500-4500 calories a day.
With 22 Minute Hard Corps I have lowered my calorie count to around 2400-2500 per day. I am having a ratio of 1:1 protein to my weight, higher fat and middle of the road carbohydrates. I have Shakeology (learn more about it here) once a day, sometimes twice depending on how busy I am. I really do mix macros and 21 Day Fix food containers. It is a perfect balance. The nutrition is so very important to me. I am having only natural sugars through some fresh fruit and occasional dry fruit. I am not drinking alcohol right now. There comes a point when you just want to see what your body is capable of and how it will react. I am trying to eat six meals a day. I try to keep my yellow containers to no later than 4:00PM.
This is also the part that I have to have the most discipline with. Late night snacking has always been an issue for me. Through this time I will only have Recharge (learn more about it here), an amazing Beachbody supplement or a Vegan protein shake. I do have whey protein as well, but very minimally. I use both Vega and Orgain protein powders. I tend to stay away from animal products because I am having a decent amount of meat. I always try to have greens with my meat, the fiber will help with digestion. I also have a staple kale dish I have almost everyday. I am continually tweaking it.
22 Minute Hard Corps Continues
I can’t wait for Stacy to join me. I know she would be doing far better than me at this point. Her crazy physical craziness, (you can read about it here, and here) have really taken a tole on her and I can’t wait for her to be back at it! I need my partner keeping me focused! I have one of the workouts down fully. I can do every move all the way through and am now cutting out some of the rest times….don’t worry, their not very long! I still modify pull ups and chin ups, since I still can only do a few. It is fun to see the progression! It is amazing to be in a challenge group, where everyone posts and we are all a team, focused on getting results!
I am also taking emails! If you are interested at all in doing 22 Minute Hard Corps, it will be available in March, I would love to get you in a group, so that I can notify you of it’s release as soon as it comes out! So comment on this post or better yet email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and put in the subject line “GETSOME”! That is the official hashtag of this program! Stacy and I look forward to going through this process with you!!
Jan 11 2016
Fit mission in full effect! Today I was reflecting on all the things us ladies can wish we had (me included). We aren’t trying to be perfect by any means, but feel comfortable in our own skin! Here’s a few things I am working on, you can take from this list or put your own! (I know we are all at different stages of our journey!)
- Rounder booty (or a booty at all)
- Thigh gap
- H.S. Weight
- Flat tummy (with less loose baby love skin)
- To look good nakey
- More confidence
- More time
- No dimples and cellulite
The list goes on…
Even if we can’t have those things exactly how we want them, the one thing I know to be true is we can get better! This fit mission is about this and that in itself is a beautiful thing. Practice does make perfect, goals can be reached! Do I wish I could get to my H.S. weight? Yes! But does that make or break the progress I’ve made? NO! 140 lbs is PERFECT for me because that’s what my body likes naturally. There was a time I couldn’t get under 150 to save my life. I skimped, starved, worked out twice a day, felt so lost with fitness AND nutrition. It was unnerving and I was hurting myself mentally and physically.
Not anymore thanks to the nutrition and programs I’ve found. Now I’m right where I need to be.
I had to trust the process and invest for the long haul and boy it’s paid off. Sanity is a good thing 😉
What are you going to think when you look back on 2016 photos? Will you know you are doing everything you can to treat your body right or will it be another year on be books that you stayed the same? My joy is to show others what’s worked for me so you too can know you’re right where you need to be!
Join me for a Hot ?by Valentine’s Day Challenge ❤ including:
?A full meal guide with recipes
?30 minute workouts done on your schedule
?support the entire time from women wanting all the same things as you
?fun mini challenges within the group for prizes to be won
?One nutrient dense meal you don’t have to plan or prep
We start soon-Jan.18th! You’ll be joining me and thousands of other people doing the 366 day Shakeology challenge. Most people order chocolate first so the FIRST person to message me with the hashtag #366er and purchases their pack gets two free Tropical Strawberry meals to try ????Email me at email@example.com or comment below!
Jan 07 2016
A Healthy Meal that Really is Healthy!
Having a healthy meal, that is a “go-to”, that the whole family loves, is hard to come by. Healthy meal plans are a labor of love. This journey is never ending and that means being on the lookout or experimenting should always be in the cards, to find a new healthy meal. The BEST meal we’ve been having lately.
Here’s my husband talking about his favorite dish that he came up with!!
Healthy Meal Recipe:
- 2 Tablespoons of Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil. (This is the best coconut oil we have found.)
- Melt coconut oil down, turn heat to medium or medium low. (Otherwise you will be doused by hot coconut oil when you add the next items!)
- Add 8 cups of kale, mix and make sure the coconut oil is evenly mixed up, stir every 30 seconds or so for about 3 minutes.
- Add some Himalayan Salt, amount is up to you!
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of Sriracha or other flavor you want to add.
- At this point vegetables should be braised down and really soft.
- Add 4-6 organic eggs or 3 eggs and egg whites. Matt adds 1.25 cups of egg whites for more protein and less fat. (The jury is out if it is really that bad to eat whole eggs. Very debatable.)
- Turn up heat a bit, mix and brown as much as desired.
The oil makes the kale leaves crunchy? #yum
We buy Safeway’s organic pre-washed and cut kale. It has stems in it still but they get soft in the cooking process. We eat this healthy meal once a day and it kind of depends on the day if it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Dec 09 2015
How to Lose Belly Fat!
How to lose belly fat? Well, the problem with belly fat, is that a lot of times it comes off last. So for most, we will work hard for a while, stay consistent for a short period of time and then not see the results we want. For anyone wanting to know how to lose belly fat, this is great info!
Do you feel like you are doing everything “right” but it isn’t happening fast enough? Before you give up understand THESE things?
First Way How to Lose Belly Fat – Make a Plan
♥-It takes a 3500 calorie DEFICIT to lose one pound of fat. To lose an average of 2 lbs a week you need to burn or deplete 7000 calories. Two pounds of fat loss a week may not seem like a lot but that is 104 lbs in a YEAR! Now you may vary slightly, but losing “30 lbs in a month” of FAT is probably not the best for your body. You are losing MUSCLE mass at that point and you WILL rebound from that, gaining back fat, as muscle takes a lot more work to build.
So, start with a plan. My Fitness Pal has both a great website and app that work wonderfully for counting calories and macros. Macros are your main nutrients that food provide you. Protein, fat and carbohydrates. We are not going to break those down today, but I will in the future. I am a phone girl and love this app. It let’s me look back quickly at what I had the previous days and where I am at throughout the day. They have a barcode scanner that works amazingly well. Overall it really is a game changer and keeps us on the right path as we learn how to lose belly fat.
Talk to people. Seriously, don’t be afraid to talk and reach out to people that you know try to eat healthy. When I started this journey I knew nothing compared to what I know now, but I had to start. My husband and I tried lots of different things and had successes and failures. We still do!! We are always learning! There are people that know much more than me! That doesn’t stop me from trying to be the best I can…which takes a plan. So, write down what you are planning on doing and stick to it. And if you fall off the plan one day, jump back on the next and know that there are 365 days in a year!! It’s a war, and we want to win more daily battles than we lose…that’s where we will see the change.
Second way how to lose belly fat – Nutrition
♥-I want to start of this section making a brief point about “water weight”. Losing excess water and bloat is NOT a bad thing. Many are so bloated from poor processed food diets high in sodium and allergens. That excess water usually comes off week one, in addition to fat, on a healthy plan, which is why there is a greater loss week one of starting a program. Starvation and severe calorie restriction will NOT work. If you eat too little too frequently, you WILL train your body to STORE fat. Output must exceed input! If you eat more calories than you burn, you WILL GAIN weight. Period. YES, you should be eating protein, the right carbohydrates, and healthy fats, but PORTIONS still matter. Too many calories of ANY type of food will cause you to gain weight. If it sounds too good to be true, then it IS too good to be true. The only way to LOSE FAT and to keep it off is to workout hard and EAT unprocessed natural foods.
This fully ties into one’s nutrition. If you want to know how to lose belly fat, you have to be willing to really take a hard look at what you’re eating. I can have 1700 calories a day of junk, such as chips, candy, fruit, bread, which are high in carbohydrates, or just one piece of fruit, one piece of bread and fill in my other portions with leafy greens, Shakeology, lean meats, and other healthy variety of foods. Your daily intake of food makes all the difference. We all need healthy fats in our diet. For example, avocados, nuts of all variety are going to be a healthy sort of fat. But adding in ice cream daily, which can be broken down into calories just like almonds, can really make a difference in how to lose belly fat. One is healthy and gives you necessary nutrition, the other just hurts your body.
One of the main things you need to remember is that water is your best friend…..and lots of it!! Not a glass here or there, but a plan to drink at least half your body weight in ounces per day. I weigh around 140lbs…..yep, I told you my weight…. and I try to drink at least 80 ounces of water a day. It keeps me hydrated, my body functions better and think more clearly. I also find that I have a lot more energy. The biggest benefit has been that I always feel less bloated and my belly looks trimmer. Seems weird, but that’s the way it works!
Third Way how to lose belly fat – Workout…..Hard
♥-You have to WORK when you “workout”. I know what the magazines say: long walks in the park, doing laundry and household chores, lifting your groceries are all forms of exercise. They are all movement and that is great for a healthy lifestyle but to CHANGE your body you need more than that. Unless you are working out with intensity (intensity for you whatever that is) and unless you continually PROGRESS and CHALLENGE yourself you will not make changes to your body.
This means that you have to push yourself for 25-50 minutes 4-6 times per week. And this means making your body sweat to the point you will need to wash your clothes! The reason I chose to work with Beachbody was because I find that the at home workouts give me much less excuse not to do my daily workout. I get a daily schedule, nutrition guide, Superfood shake and have a great plan of attack!
So, go make a plan. Start learning a lot about nutrition and healthy options. Then go work your booty off! As you go through this process you will learn how to lose belly fat. It is such a tough area on all of us and there is no shortcut for anyone. You just have to work hard and make it a lifestyle! I love helping others along this journey. I am always in the journey as well, in my own life! I will never reach a peak! I am always growing and changing, learning from others. If you do need some motivation…reach out, I love helping people! I believe I have the tools for us to succeed in this process and never ending battle, but you have to reach out and make the effort to connect! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line “Looking for a change!”. Then tell me a bit about what you’re looking to change! I look forward to learning from you as you take the steps to see major changes! Thanks!