Dec 27 2016
What Is The All Access Beachbody On Demand Challenge Pack & Membership?
Team Beachbody launched a brand new option for its customers and coaches called the All-Access Beachbody On Demand Challenge Pack. It’s an insane value and will change your whole mindset on fitness!! Check this out!
There are now more options than ever to have access to the tools that can help you achieve the look and feel that you want! I discovered Team Beachbody when I was pregnant with my son 4 years ago. I decided to start a program called TurboFire after I had him because I knew I needed something to give me energy and get my body back in shape after two pregnancies. It seriously kicked my BUTT and it totally changed my life. Every afternoon when the kiddos were napping (or no napping) I would pop in my DVD, move the ottoman from in front of the couch and workout. I learned how to eat clean through my coach and our challenge group. I found support in other women who were also setting goals and wanting more for their families. I was forever changed because of the accountability and daily nutrition I found in my simple meal, Shakeology. This whole experience that I now get to pay forward to you, has changed the course of my family’s culture in more ways than I can even start to describe.
So here’s what is happening!!!
Last week, the CEO of Team Beachbody Carl Daikeler announced a new option for anyone to take advantage of. The Annual All-Access Beachbody On Demand Challenge Pack & Membership which provides total access to every program available on Beachbody ON Demand, plus future releases. So that means that every single program Beachbody has ever created from P90X, Turbofire, Insanity, 10 Minute Trainer to new ones like Cize, T25, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Hammer and Chisel, Insanity Max30, 21 Day Fix and Fix Extreme, Core De Force and more are on a digital library you can access plus anything new that Beachbody releases you get INSTANT access at no additional charge for an entire 12 months. That is incredible!!!! Starting on December 27th you will be able to purchase either an annual membership or the Annual All Access Beachbody On Demand + Shakeology Challenge Pack. This is an incredible opportunity for me to help you get even better results.
WHY is this so Awesome?
I love the All Access Challenge Pack because it gives you:
- 1 Year Membership to Beachbody On Demand (BOD) with all content included, plus future releases.
- Shakeology (choice of 30-day supply on home direct)
- Portion Fix (includes 7 piece portion control container system, eating guide, large blue container and shaker cup)
- Business Starter Kit Waived if you choose the coach enrollment option.
- You get all of this for $199 for the entire year (12 months) and there is no monthly fee.
The points I listed above is worth thousands of dollars and for 12 months you are getting access to everything that Beachbody has ever created plus anything new through the year. That is awesome but the real reason I am excited is this. You can purchase this pass and together we can choose to start with, for example, 21 Day Fix. You can complete 21 Days of the program, at the end of the 21 days we can have a discussion around what program you are going to do next. What your goals are, what you have already accomplished and how we can help to tweak your plan to get you results. Maybe after the 21 day fix you decide you want to add in more cardio. We can move over to T25 or Core De Force as the next program. Or let’s say you have an injury that is preventing you from completing the 21 Day Fix, we can switch programs and move over to the 3 week yoga retreat until you are feeling well enough to go back to your T25 workout. The key here is you now have options that help YOU achieve YOUR goals. We can continually tweak and change your plan so that you do not lose momentum and drive. We don’t want you getting bored and we want YOU to get the results you’re after.
Each fitness program through BOD has the calendar of workouts and what to do when. Each program has a nutrition guide you can download and tracking sheets!! This is not about just starting and completing 1 program, it is about moving through each stage of your journey and entering into a lifestyle of proper nutrition and fitness.
The most important part of this whole thing is the SUPPORT! Sure, anyone can just buy a program, but where you see most people getting results is when they have a community of support around them helping them to get results! That is where the magic truly happens!
I used to go to the gym and do a machine for 25 minutes and then wander around ending up doing a few weight machines and crunches. It took so much time to drive there and I had no clue what I was doing. The time, money and frustration it caused me is the main reason this smart fitness has turned my life around. I don’t have to come up with anything new, I simply follow the plan and it works!!! No more fad diets, I drink my superfoods daily and push play, I love it!!!!
So this year is YOUR year! If you are like me and you need structure, support, guidance and accountability then I can tell you this will work.
YOU are invited and I know this can change your life like it has mine!
I am starting our “Renew and Refocus” Group that will be run through the Beachbody Challenge Tracker App. You will set realistic and achievable goals, log your workouts, your nutrition and Shakeology daily through our app based program and I will be there 24/7 to provide support, accountability, guidance, recipes and meal planning to make this a lasting lifestyle change.
What is the cost of the All-Access Beachbody On Demand Challenge Pack & Membership?
- The Annual All Access Beachbody On Demand Challenge Pack is $199
- The Annual All Access Beachbody On Demand Membership is $99.95 and that does not include Shakeology & the portion containers.
- If you are an existing Beachbody On Demand Customer you will HAVE to cancel your current membership by calling customer service at 1800-470-7870 and canceling and then you will be price adjusted accordingly. Then, you can complete this form to upgrade to the all access subscription. www.BODMembershipChange.com You cannot do this until the 27th of December when it is launched.
- If you live in Canada your All Access Beachbody On Demand Membership is $99.
- If you live in Canada your All Access Beachbody On Demand + Shakeology Challenge Pack is $239.
- You can also choose the Beachbody on Demand Kick Start Challenge Pack which includes the 3 day refresh, which is truly the BEST option to start fresh, cleanse and get on the path to success in the new year and that is $239 US and $277 Canadian.
- If you already have Beachbody on Demand you can upgrade to the annual all access membership for $99.
Who Can buy this Challenge Pack??
- If you are an existing customer you can cancel your current On Demand and get this option.
- If you are a new customer or coach you can utilize this option as well.
- It is for EVERYONE which is awesome!
When can I buy this Challenge Pack?? It’s available December 27th! Fill out this Form below and I will be contacting you within 24 hours!Fill out my online form.
Nov 05 2016
Core De Force!!!
I am pumped UP to announce that Beachbody has a brand new home fitness program that launched this week!!! Joel & Jericho (who you may know from Les Mills Combat and PUMP) created this total body transformation program that will rock your world. You need zero equipment and every move is firing your core!! I love that all you need is your own bodyweight to get a killer workout! It also includes the Beachbody On Demand, which gives you the option to stream from any device. If you travel for work, you can get it done from your hotel room. Core De Force is an MMA inspired program which includes 3 minute “rounds” where you will get boxing, kickboxing and Muay Thai, knee-elbow combinations, body weight training and cardio spikes that will help you lose belly fat and SHRED your body. I love that it’s broken up like this so you can go hard for 3 minutes at a time, and before you know it the workout is over!! You will SWEAT, you will be SORE and you will get RESULTS! Check out all the details here if you are ready to change up your workout, break a plateau, get started with your transformation or hold yourself accountable over the Holidays. We are going to be hosting a private Test Group for people who are ready to join me in this 30 day program!
Who is Core De Force For?
Core De Force is for EVERYONE. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced level in your fitness, you can do this workout. The workouts are only 30-45 minutes, so it’s the perfect amount of time!!! This program has a modifier so you can go at your own pace. You will enjoy the challenge of taking the intensity higher to improve your cardio strength, speed and endurance. Each MMA inspired workout has an optional move breakdown to help you get familiar with the combinations. Core De Force also focuses on rotational moves which means you will work your core from 360 degrees every time you hit play. That is going to be awesome for all of us who really want to tone that trouble area (hello mommy belly).
How Can I Get Involved In My Support & Accountability Group?
So now, here is the MOST important part. How do you REALLY succeed at this program?? Well, anyone can go out there and buy the Core De Force Challenge Pack and do the workouts. Unfortunately I have seen many times where someone will purchase a program with the best of intentions and before they know it, the workout is sitting on their shelf collecting dust and making excuses for why they have no time or it isn’t the right timing. So don’t let this be another program that you have good intentions with! It’s time to take charge of your fitness and nutrition and get involved in a group of empowered people ready for a change just like you are!!!! The private online community of support that is going to help you start and complete the program and get the RESULTS that you want, just might be the BEST part! Better yet, we are going to help you create a Holiday plan that is going to give you the flexibility to enjoy the holiday things you want to eat but still get results. Yes, you can enjoy a healthy lifestyle!!!!
Do you want to join??? Here are the requirements and how to get started:
In my Test Group I am going to be requiring that everyone participate for the entire 30 days of the program, starting on November 14th! Each participant must have ME as their assigned coach. You cannot already be working with another coach or be a coach yourself.You must commit to both the fitness program and Shakeology to join the group. You will be getting everything you need for this group when you sign up with me.You must be willing to participate daily in the closed online group. I will have you log your workouts in our amazing Challenge Tracker App right on your phone and also in the Private Facebook group (choose where you like to log best). You’ll be logging your daily food and fitness activity and others will be too!!! It will provide you with tools, tips and recipes to help you get to your goals.You must be willing to give it your all! Change is not always easy, but it is totally worth it.
How Much Does It Cost?
Core De Force has a variety of options. The one that I recommend the most is the Core De Force Challenge Pack because it comes with everything you need to be successful with this program. It comes with the entire Core De Force workout program, nutrition guide, program manual, Shakeology, access to ME as your coach, discounted price and shipping, plus it gets you into my Test Group where I will be giving you a 5 Day Meal Guide to help you get started right; giving you recipes, tips, and daily accountability so that this program does not become another dust collector on your shelf.
The >>Challenge Pack<< is $140 on Sale starting October 31st through November 2016.
There will never ever be a perfect time to start your fitness and health transformation. You literally just have to take that leap of faith, bite the bullet and go for it. If you do not try, how will you ever know if you can succeed? This just might be that ONE thing where everything comes together and just finally makes sense to you and your lifestyle. That’s what’s happened for me and why I’m so passionate about sharing it. Will YOU take the leap? I sure hope so!!!! *APPLY HERE*
Apr 26 2016
What is Beachbody On Demand?
Don’t like DVDs? Me either! Which is why I LOVE Beachbody on Demand so much! BOD is a new feature from Team Beachbody where you can stream Beachbody’s many proven fitness programs. Premium team members can work out anywhere, anytime when they stream the Beachbody workouts. Ultimately it offers you unlimited access and a one-stop shop to hundreds of awesome workouts.
You can access On Demand through a web browser or through the Beachbody On Demand app/channel on supported devices. To access on a web browser, simply log into club.teambeachbody.com and sign in, or sign up.
How Much Does It Cost?
- $39.95 for 90 days access (weekly breakdown of just $2.99)
- 30-day free trial!
What is Included?
- Dozens of Beachbody workouts
- 10% discount on future purchases in the Team Beachbody store
- Meal plans customized for your unique lifestyle and goals
- VIP access to celebrity trainers and experts, including live chats
- Your own personal coach for one-on-one guidance and support
- Message boards and chat rooms for answers to all your questions
What Programs Are Included?
- Member Library The fitness programs available to stream under the Member Library section currently include: P90X, P90X2, P90X3, Insanity, TurboFire, Brazil Butt Lift, Ten Minute Trainer, ChaLEAN Extreme, INSANITY: The Asylum (Vol 1), INSANITY: The Asylum (Vol 2), Tony One-on-One (vol 1), Tony One-on-One (vol 2), Tony One-on-One (vol 3), Hip Hop Abs, Hip Hop Abs Deluxe, Tai Cheng, Rev Abs, Rockin Body, Shaun T Dance Party, Turbo Jam, Total Body Solution, Yoga Booty Ballet, Ho’ Ala ke Kino, Power Half Hour, Great Body Guaranteed, Get on the Ball, Power 90 and Project You, Slim in 6, Slim Series Express, Slim Series, Brazil Butt Lift Master Series and ChaLEAN Extreme Deluxe. Also included are Niche Workouts by Sagi Kalev, Autumn Calabrese, Joel Freeman, Jericho McMatthews and Tony Horton. They are added monthly and only available in the On Demand Member Library. Check out Leandro Carvalho’s new exclusive On Demand workouts Carnivale & the 4 Active Maternity workouts for new & expectant mothers (see NICHE WORKOUTS & TRAINER Q&A below for details).
- Purchased Programs Allows Premium Club members to stream DVD programs they have purchased from Beachbody, Team Beachbody, or the Beachbody Amazon storefront, if available. Programs available to stream after purchase under Purchased Programs currently include: 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Body Beast, Focus T25, Insanity MAX:30, P90, PiYo, The Master’s Hammer and Chisel, CIZE, CIZE: The Next Level and 22 Minute Hard Corps. And, for a limited time, buy the Digital Unlock for Body Beast, Cize, or Focus T25 to gain On Demand streaming access without DVD purchase (for details, view FAQ 1282).
- Premium Content
& Sample Workouts Premium Content programs are Purchase Programs that a Club Member has not yet purchased either as a DVD or a Digital Unlock. Sample workouts (previously “Sneak Peek”) are available to stream, and can be found on each Premium Content program page. Sample workouts available to stream currently include: 21 Day Fix: Total Body Cardio, 21 Day Fix Extreme: Plyo, Body Beast: Total Body, PiYo: Sweat, Insanity Max:30: Sweat Int., P90: Sculpt A, Focus T25: Alpha Cardio, CIZE: Work Your Body, Hammer and Chisel: Iso Speed Hammer, and Hammer and Chisel: Total Body Chisel.
- Challenge Du Jour A daily rotation of workouts selected from different programs in the Beachbody Catalogue, as well as new monthly workouts performed by Beachbody Live Master Trainers exclusive to Beachbody On Demand. The rotation of workouts is carefully chosen to create an overall balanced fitness regimen. Master Trainer Challenge Du Jour is a special Challenge Du Jour that is always available. Master Trainer CDJ can be accessed through the Challenge Du Jour or Master Trainer pages.
Workout Anytime Anywhere:
One of the greatest perks of Beachbody on Demand is the fact that you can stream workouts from virtually any device such as web-enabled laptops, tablets, and even mobile devices. This adds so much opportunity in terms of where you get your workout on! And yes, it even works internationally!
Ready to sign up for the Beachbody On Demand membership? CLICK HERE to get started!
Apr 06 2016
The feeling of having energy ?and being strong??. Two of the best feelings ever! Well, and being able to walk into your closet and wear everything you own with the greatest of confidence. I didn’t always used to have them. I was lost in what to eat and what workouts worked best for me. Now I have a fire in my soul to help other women find what works for them. I want you to have everything you’ve wanted with your health and fitness goals. There’s no reason not to wait. Start taking care of yourself sooner than later. ?
I love the quote, “To have something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.” This relates so perfect to fitness and nutrition.
If you are tired (literally) and sick of not feeling good in clothes or out of clothes for that matter, you should join me! Starting April 18th, a group of us are hitting it hard. We are getting “Summer Strong.”
Here’s my list of favorites that I think you’ll love too:
?you do it all in the privacy of your own home
?you have a full workout schedule and nutrition guide with those cute color-coded containers for portion
?One meal a day is taken care of for you and you get to keep your fitness program forever
?It’s $5 bucks a day to change the whole course of your confidence for Summer weather
?you get me as your coach and BONUS a private group of ladies who all check in on each other daily (private online group)
Do something new and feel the positive momentum that proceeds giving you the energy and strength you know you desire. I only have room for 3 more girls! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop you email below. Let’s do this! #summerstrong
Mar 08 2016
Mar 04 2016
Oh the journey!! My social media family has grown tremendously over the last few months. I thought it was time to share a little more about me – the good, weird & ugly.
I’ve seen an incredible amount of personal growth & business growth over the past 3 years. My team is growing by leaps and bounds this year and I couldn’t be more proud. I wanted to share a little more about me or remind some of you what my passions are.
It isn’t all perfect … not even close! I’m a REAL person.
* I grew up a very insecure person
* At the age of 12, I was told by a relative that I might be cute on the outside but as soon as I opened my mouth, nothing important came out
* I met Jesus at age 12 but didn’t surrender my life to Him until I was 23
* Really “meeting” Him was the pivotal moment that changed the course of my life forever. He heals my hurts and loves on me daily.
* I had a pony named Partner growing up and learned how to french braid on his tail. Growing up on 5 acres with all sorts of animals was so fun!
* I dabbled with drugs and the party scene until I met Jesus. Smoked cigarettes for over 5 years until I was 23 and then quit cold turkey
*On my 13th birthday I ate almost a whole bulk container of Sour Patch Kids and every Christmas it was a bulk container of Jelly Belly’s
* I’ve since traded dried fruit for my old “gummy” addiction and feel tons better
* I am very sensitive to foods and finally realized I was gluten-intolerant after having my second baby. I won’t touch the stuff.
* There have been times where I’ve struggled with depression and secluding myself into a shell. Exercise is the BEST drug for me to combat this
* I am learning how to have a “thicker skin” and ONLY look at the positive in life
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
* I do not have a college degree
* I’m addicted to spray tans
* I’m a makeup artist and esthetician by trade but have become literally obsessed with helping women feel beautiful from the inside out with health and fitness
* Working at Nordstrom for 8 years left me with a nice appetite for all things beautiful #shopping
* I’m an “outgoing” introvert and have a fierce phobia of microphones
* I had my heart broken at 19 and I went from one unsuccessful relationship to the next… always missing something…
* I had to take a year off from dating (I’ve been on more blind dates than one person should ever go on) to let Jesus come into my heart and heal it
* I ironically met my husband on a blind date ;)* I was in debt when I got married and never thought I would make a decent income….was used to living paycheck to paycheck
* We’ve been married 10 years and I adore my man! Being a wife and mom is the BEST thing ever to me
*Having a girl and a boy is what I’ve always dreamed of. Love their personalities and snuggles.
* I love working to help support my family and also grow as a person so I can teach my kiddos about failing forward and how to push past tough obstacles
* I’m not a certified fitness trainer but I love helping women find their inner confidence through their physical strength
* I get excited to coach other women build successful businesses from home so they can have freedom to choose if they want to work outside of the home or not
* I love working with those that stay in the game….the consistent ones who will not give up
…. because – that – is – me!!
I am NO longer that shy insecure girl but a CONQUEROR! That is ALL because of what Jesus has done in my life…. all the way down to Beachbody. He knew I needed this business so He could refine me and show me I had a voice.
There is always a message in our messes. The journey is the beautiful part of it all.
So… while I LOVE fitness, nutrition, make up, fashion, hair, home decor and all things girly -everything does not come easy to me. I have to work hard at it!
Go buy ‘The Magic of Thinking Big’ on Amazon. You will NOT regret it!
If you need someone in your corner – I’m that girl. I’d love to hear more about you 🙂
Thank you for your support here and on social media. I truly appreciate the community that has grown around and with me…
Have a wonderful night!
Feb 26 2016
Finally, 22 Minute Hard Corps!
I finally get to do 22 Minute Hard Corps. I have been watching my husband just kill it the last 7 weeks while I have been having surgeries and been super sick… (thanks antibiotics!!!) I was approved by Beachbody Corporate to do the workouts ahead of the launch of this amazing program!! Yay! It is short, sweet and I love it! I definitely have to modify some of the moves, and am not doing every single set, but overall it is a HIIT style workout that pushes me past my limits! 22 Minute Hard Corps is very hardcore.
I think I am going to like it a lot, but it will definitely push me beyond normal. I am crazy about form, I like to do every move as perfect as possible. Tony Horton, the creator of 22 Minute Hard Corps, doesn’t want you to sacrifice form, but he pushes you hard and fast. Some of the moves that Matt, my husband is doing in the advanced workouts, are tough to keep up with. Matt is going to do a second round, just to get everything totally down and so that he can get through every workout perfectly. I struggle with all things push ups and pull ups. Those are going to be my trouble areas. Want to know how amazing this program is….Matt has already lost 19 lbs and over 9 inches….in just 7 weeks!! He is looking good! I can also see the energy he has now. He had been doing Body Beast and then started Hammer and Chisel right before being invited to do the test group. I haven’t seen him so excited about a program ever.
Here’s a little sample pack of what you have to expect.
I got done with my first full week and it was a challenge for this rebounding mom! 22 Minute Hard Corps is definitely a boot camp style workout. It is about twice as fast paced as my old circuit classes I would take at the YMCA. This is also a great program to change up with Turbofire. They are nothing alike, but really can compliment each other. Being a Turbofire and Chalene Johnson “lifer” (both are my first love because they changed my life) it is sometimes jump out of my comfort zone. 22 Minute Hard Corps is the perfect jump.
I am excited to be doing this program and I’m excited for others to join me! My husband has lost 18 lbs through 7 weeks and lost over 9 inches!! I’m excited how my body will respond…I already feel the changes happening!
Feb 09 2016
Work in Progress
I took these photos today and I realized I looked better 10 months post (2nd) baby then I do now, a definite work in progress. Gosh darn it. Now, I am not on this journey to be perfect. NOT AT ALL! It is about me being the best version of ME. Competing with myself. Being that example to our kids that it’s about feeing good in our bodies and understanding limits and nutrition. Training my brain in the good habits, not the bad cycles I used to live in.
I’ve realized if I don’t have a plan and if I don’t push out of my comfort zones, my old late night eating and binge habits come back. They creep in. I have been known to wallow in a little self pity. I’ve let the past hangups affect the present. Not forgiving myself or staying too long in that defeat. Not any more. Action builds confidence so I will put my head down and go. #shutupnegativeselftalk
Now this will require some commitment. I’ve lost results and strength from the surgeries but through accountability from the group and some hard work, I know I can gain it back, plus some. ? No matter where any of us are at, we are a work in progress! But with a group of women like us, we will hit results like never before! I am going to be joining my husband in his official Corporate Beachbody Test Group with 22 Minute Hard Corps (read more about it here)! I’m super excited about it, as his results so far have been awesome! I want to tell everyone all about, as it is being released March 1st and we will be holding a test group March 21st to take people through it!
Who wants to say goodbye to some bad habits and push with me? Who wants to welcome Spring Break with open arms? We start the “Rock Your Results” Challenge on 2/15. Message me or comment if you are up for a challenge! It includes:
~21-60 day workout schedule all laid out and accessed from any device
~one superfoods meal a day you don’t have to plan or prep (that tastes delicious)
~support from a group of like-minded women all trying to learn and grow
~full nutrition guide with portion control containers
~one on one support from me
We are all a work in progress! This is my before accountability post! We have 6 weeks until the cruise and I want my after photo to represent my diligence. That after photo is what motivated me after baby and STILL does. The time is NOW??
Feb 03 2016
Tacoma Beachbody Coach
I am a mother, wife, and lover of all things fitness and nutrition. I am a Tacoma Beachbody Coach. The thing to remember, is that 98% of what we do as coaches is either in our personal homes or online! As a mother of two kiddos, 5 and 3, it was essential to me to be able to work from home. I definitely work. It is not just a side passion, this is part of my life now. I love helping others achieve their goals. Not only in fitness and nutrition, but in helping others reach their financial goals. It is not just a one year proposition and commitment. It is a lifestyle and takes multiple years to build a strong business. The rewards are unbelievable. The friends I have made, the people I have seen change, the free trips, the love of life! It has been a crazy adventure so far, but definitely amazing!
Tacoma Beachbody Coach that can Coach Anyone, Anywhere!
I love living in the Pacific Northwest. I specifically love being a Tacoma Beachbody Coach. I have really enjoyed helping hundreds of women in this area and now around the United States and Canada reach their goals. To feel better in their own skin. I have a coach in British Columbia, Alberta, Quebec, Florida, North Carolina….you get my point! It works for everyone anywhere in North America! So feel free to reach out to me. Don’t be afraid to start. Your health and nutrition is so important! It affects every part of your life. Your energy is where everything begins. When you are healthy and your nutrition is on point, you really will see such a change in your life.
Tacoma Beachbody Coach, Being Local
It is fun to have local coaches. I love getting together and brainstorming. Meeting and sharing stories. I love the friendships. Setting goals with my team and watching them grow is one of the most fulfilling parts of this lifestyle! Don’t hesitate to reach out! Feel free to chat with me here. Or, friend me on Facebook (here’s the link) and message me! I can’t take the first step for you. So talk to me! Reach out, I will love partnering with you in this journey!!
Feb 01 2016
The Girl with no Goals
The girl in the before picture never made goals, felt self-conscience ALL the time, and had no idea how she was going to teach her kids about not giving up-because that’s all she knew how to do. She wasn’t in a place of need or guidance from God because she balanced it all on her own shoulders. She stayed in her comfort zone. Goals weren’t even in her thoughts. She ate her emotions and hid her true feelings from just about everyone. This was 9 years ago.
Fast forward 6 years and there was an opportunity placed in front of her. She watched as others shared their stories of where they came from and what they had accomplished. The goals they had made and accomplished. She wondered, why not me? Why couldn’t she earn extra money and make my own hours, actually make goals and hit them?
Working at Nordstrom’s left me wanting to not give up the niceties of life. Hello fashion, shoes and cosmetics!! Being able to support the family using the talents God gave me would be a win/win, right? Being healthy in mind, body and spirit for a career seemed pretty legit. To have something that fit in the cracks of my mommy-life and build on itself seemed too good to be true. I didn’t have all the health answers but I knew what was working for me and loved encouraging people. To have something that would teach me to step out, learn to fail and get back up and would continually build my character. Here’s more of my full story!
The Girl with Goals…..and Hitting Them!
Fast forward to present day. I’ve been able to use the gifts God has given me. I actually have made goals and hit them!! To invite others to join me in having more energy for their families. To stay home with the kiddos and work in my Juicy Couture sweats. To be challenged daily and fight the good fight of life and NEVER give up.
Maybe you don’t have kids yet but you want to make a career out of something that keeps you accountable to your own health goals? Maybe you’re a mommy but want something on the side for yourself? Or perhaps you want to grow a business at your own pace for when the kiddos are in school full time or off to college? Maybe you want to switch careers to something more meaningful than what you’re currently doing.
As I look at how much I’ve learned and grown, I can’t keep this to myself. I set goals, hit them and now help others do the same. Coaching has given this worker-bee girl a sense of pride and purpose. It allows us as a family to give more and be together lots. No more punching time-clocks for me. Only freedom to pay it forward and teach others how to share their stories. Message me to join our group next week to learn more….let’s hit some goals! ??