Legs, Booty and Abs Workout! Oh MY!
Legs, Booty and Abs Workout! Oh MY! My Favorite 80 Day Obsession Moves!!
If you’re like me, there is nothing better than feeling long and lean after your workout. It’s one of my favorite feelings!! Here’s a short video with some moves to achieve a strong core, tight legs and round booty. I will be making another one soon with some other bun burners.
Grab a pen and paper and sketch a quick note so you have the sequence handy. You’ll do 15 reps of each move. On the moves that require you to alternate legs, simply count the right leg 15 times as you alternate. You’ll also need one weight, I’m using a 10 lb dumbbell.
If you have slides and loops at home, grab those to have handy. If you don’t, grab a paper plate to work as your slide and forgo the loops. If you have hard floors, you can actually use a small towel to use as your slide, it will give the same effect.
I would love to connect you with the bundle pack that gives you these amazing little tools to enhance your workout, so message me for details on the current sale packs!
There are over 800 workouts for you to stream from any device / smart t.v. and you’d have me as your one on one coach. These moves are samples from these amazing trainers and workouts. I did not come up with them myself. 80 Day Obsession moves are some of my favorites. Autumn Calabrese is one of my favorites.
- Here’s your order and you can repeat this 2-3 times depending on how much time you have. Make sure to run in place and warm up.Tension
- Squats with loop. I love how this move engages the legs and booty at the same time.
- Four Way Lunge. I love this move!! You’ll go into a back lunge, curtsy, side and then a squat. By the 15th rep, your legs will be screaming.
- In and Outs. Start at the top and press your core to the floor as you extend your legs and arms back.
- Cabbage Patch Crunches.
- Bear Kicks with a 10 second hold at the end. Make sure to keep your knees just 2 inches off the ground and your hands directly under your shoulders.
- Swimmers. Amazing move for the lower core and back.
- Side Tucks with loop. 15 each side.
- Squat Jumps with loop and weight. Do two lateral shuffles before each jump squat moving right and left. This one will blast your heart rate for an extra calorie burn.
- Inner Thigh Burner. 15 each side. Tuck the loop around the arch of your outside foot and around the ankle of the leg that is being lifted.
- End all moves with some leg stretching, morning stretch and the upper body connector stretch. Stretching post workout is so important!! Don’t ever skip that part.
I hope this was a fun workout for you to do quickly!! Leave me a comment if you have questions or you completed this!! How did it feel? I hope amazing!!!