Jan 05 2017
New Year STRONG with Core De Force
Core De Force Meal Plan & Week 4 Update
Core De Force Week 4 Meal Plan is going down today. Failing to plan is like planning to fail. When I first heard that phrase I thought it was crazy. Like seriously…. who plans out there food every week? I don’t have time for that and seriously, who actually eats what they plan out? That was my thinking 4 years ago, and I quickly realized after failing over and over at my nutrition that there was truth to meal planning and that I needed to embrace it. Do I always eat exactly what is on the plan?? NOT AT ALL! But at least I have a plan, I have food in the house and I am empowered and set up for success. So it’s Sunday and I call this my planning day. I am sitting here with the Core De Force nutrition guide, my blank meal plan template I created on a spreadsheet, and my grocery list so that I can get my game plan together for the 4th week of Core De Force.
After 4 years of clean eating and exercising I have found my perfect combination. I have done everything from the The South Beach Diet, The Fat Flush Diet, Eat Right For your Blood Type Diet, 21 Day Fix, Fix Extreme, 3 day refresh (<<btw, you would love this one) and following a Gluten-free diet. I have found that my body personally responds to food very differently. I get bloated with dairy and grains, I get mentally foggy and almost an instant headache with refined sugars. If I eat paleo, stay away from dairy, gluten, and sugars that are artificial I feel my best. No bloating, no mood swings, no headaches and improved muscle definition and tone.
So here is my “ideal” lifestyle ( even though I love raw cheddar, brie and Elleno’s Greek Yogurt)
- Dairy free
- Gluten Free
- No artificial sugars at all
- No legumes
- Paleo lifestyle
I can share with you the difference is for sure in the results too:
I just don’t have those crazy crashes in my energy level like I did before. I am not sluggish, I don’t have headaches unless my alignment is out of place, my skin is clearer and I’m just healthier and happier all around.The picture on the far left is from June when I was able to start working out again post surgeries. You can search my blog for details on that fiasco. The one on the far right is after completing 21 Day Fix Extreme, 8 weeks of Hammer and Chisel and 3 weeks of Core De Force. I can really see my definition showing up. I know I’m already fit but I feel healthy, powerful and STRONG which is really what I’m after. Plus I really love that Core De Force is so focused on your core and that you do not need any weights at all. It is just the perfect Hashtag Girlboss workout. I wear my weighted gloves and I can do it in my own home. No one cares how my hair looks. Half the time I am grunting and punching and looking completely ridiculous.
*Week 4 Core De Force & Paleo/Whole30 eating*
So let’s also talk nutrition. I am following the Core De Force meal plan. I also really do modify and I don’t always get in the yellows. I eat maybe 1 per day and I eat more good fats because I follow the Paleo lifestyle. That is what my body responds to the best. Here is my week 4 meal plan:
I have snacks typically in the afternoon between lunch and dinner and then after dinner I usually need a snack. I do make my last meal of the day at least 3 hours before bed. I do not have any kind of carbohydrate after dinner unless it’s the occasional bowl of air-popped popcorn with coconut butter. Shhhhh 😉
My latest go to snack has been:
-1 honeycrisp apple
-handful of chopped almonds
-sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice
-Microwave for 45 seconds and it’s warm and soft. So good!!!
If you want to start soon, it is super easy to do that. Just rock it out with your ipad, iphone or computer with Beachbody On Demand. If you don’t have it, ask me how. It’s super easy!! You can stream your workouts anywhere there is wifi or download 7 workouts to your library to do with no wifi connection.
Last week of Core De Force, but I’m going to continue on with month 2 because I love it that much!!!!
Do you want to give Core De Force a TRY? Do you need a little ACCOUNTABILITY? I am kicking off my Health Bet Challenge Jan. 9th, but could get you a HEAD START!!! Complete the Application BELOW and I will contact you within 24 hours to get MORE details!Fill out my online form.
Mar 04 2016
My Journey – Who Is Stacy Rody?
Oh the journey!! My social media family has grown tremendously over the last few months. I thought it was time to share a little more about me – the good, weird & ugly.
I’ve seen an incredible amount of personal growth & business growth over the past 3 years. My team is growing by leaps and bounds this year and I couldn’t be more proud. I wanted to share a little more about me or remind some of you what my passions are.
It isn’t all perfect … not even close! I’m a REAL person.
* I grew up a very insecure person
* At the age of 12, I was told by a relative that I might be cute on the outside but as soon as I opened my mouth, nothing important came out
* I met Jesus at age 12 but didn’t surrender my life to Him until I was 23
* Really “meeting” Him was the pivotal moment that changed the course of my life forever. He heals my hurts and loves on me daily.
* I had a pony named Partner growing up and learned how to french braid on his tail. Growing up on 5 acres with all sorts of animals was so fun!
* I dabbled with drugs and the party scene until I met Jesus. Smoked cigarettes for over 5 years until I was 23 and then quit cold turkey
*On my 13th birthday I ate almost a whole bulk container of Sour Patch Kids and every Christmas it was a bulk container of Jelly Belly’s
* I’ve since traded dried fruit for my old “gummy” addiction and feel tons better
* I am very sensitive to foods and finally realized I was gluten-intolerant after having my second baby. I won’t touch the stuff.
* There have been times where I’ve struggled with depression and secluding myself into a shell. Exercise is the BEST drug for me to combat this
* I am learning how to have a “thicker skin” and ONLY look at the positive in life
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
* I do not have a college degree
* I’m addicted to spray tans
* I’m a makeup artist and esthetician by trade but have become literally obsessed with helping women feel beautiful from the inside out with health and fitness
* Working at Nordstrom for 8 years left me with a nice appetite for all things beautiful #shopping
* I’m an “outgoing” introvert and have a fierce phobia of microphones
* I had my heart broken at 19 and I went from one unsuccessful relationship to the next… always missing something…
* I had to take a year off from dating (I’ve been on more blind dates than one person should ever go on) to let Jesus come into my heart and heal it
* I ironically met my husband on a blind date ;)* I was in debt when I got married and never thought I would make a decent income….was used to living paycheck to paycheck
* We’ve been married 10 years and I adore my man! Being a wife and mom is the BEST thing ever to me
*Having a girl and a boy is what I’ve always dreamed of. Love their personalities and snuggles.
* I love working to help support my family and also grow as a person so I can teach my kiddos about failing forward and how to push past tough obstacles
* I’m not a certified fitness trainer but I love helping women find their inner confidence through their physical strength
* I get excited to coach other women build successful businesses from home so they can have freedom to choose if they want to work outside of the home or not
* I love working with those that stay in the game….the consistent ones who will not give up
…. because – that – is – me!!
I am NO longer that shy insecure girl but a CONQUEROR! That is ALL because of what Jesus has done in my life…. all the way down to Beachbody. He knew I needed this business so He could refine me and show me I had a voice.
There is always a message in our messes. The journey is the beautiful part of it all.
So… while I LOVE fitness, nutrition, make up, fashion, hair, home decor and all things girly -everything does not come easy to me. I have to work hard at it!
Go buy ‘The Magic of Thinking Big’ on Amazon. You will NOT regret it!
If you need someone in your corner – I’m that girl. I’d love to hear more about you 🙂
Thank you for your support here and on social media. I truly appreciate the community that has grown around and with me…
Have a wonderful night!
Feb 03 2016
Tacoma Beachbody Coach at Your Service
Tacoma Beachbody Coach
I am a mother, wife, and lover of all things fitness and nutrition. I am a Tacoma Beachbody Coach. The thing to remember, is that 98% of what we do as coaches is either in our personal homes or online! As a mother of two kiddos, 5 and 3, it was essential to me to be able to work from home. I definitely work. It is not just a side passion, this is part of my life now. I love helping others achieve their goals. Not only in fitness and nutrition, but in helping others reach their financial goals. It is not just a one year proposition and commitment. It is a lifestyle and takes multiple years to build a strong business. The rewards are unbelievable. The friends I have made, the people I have seen change, the free trips, the love of life! It has been a crazy adventure so far, but definitely amazing!
Tacoma Beachbody Coach that can Coach Anyone, Anywhere!
I love living in the Pacific Northwest. I specifically love being a Tacoma Beachbody Coach. I have really enjoyed helping hundreds of women in this area and now around the United States and Canada reach their goals. To feel better in their own skin. I have a coach in British Columbia, Alberta, Quebec, Florida, North Carolina….you get my point! It works for everyone anywhere in North America! So feel free to reach out to me. Don’t be afraid to start. Your health and nutrition is so important! It affects every part of your life. Your energy is where everything begins. When you are healthy and your nutrition is on point, you really will see such a change in your life.
Tacoma Beachbody Coach, Being Local
It is fun to have local coaches. I love getting together and brainstorming. Meeting and sharing stories. I love the friendships. Setting goals with my team and watching them grow is one of the most fulfilling parts of this lifestyle! Don’t hesitate to reach out! Feel free to chat with me here. Or, friend me on Facebook (here’s the link) and message me! I can’t take the first step for you. So talk to me! Reach out, I will love partnering with you in this journey!!
Jun 11 2014
Starting a Business…. it’s no joke!
Starting a Business 101…..
People tell you it will be hard. People tell you most fail. People tell you that it will keep you up at night. People tell you starting a business is exciting, thrilling, risky, and absolutely frustrating. Funny thing is………people are right!!! Starting a business is hard. It takes perseverance. It takes grit. It takes consistency to high degree that most don’t understand. Now, before I go off and talk about where I am at now, we must stick to the topic…. “starting a business.” There are a lot more things to think about than one may originally think.
Mar 29 2014
My Journal, the story of my life….
I began journaling when I was 16 years old. I was taking a Bible class and my teacher had us start journaling as we were reading the Bible. Having a journal ever since then has changed my life in understanding myself a lot more. I enjoy it more than I can tell you. It is a reminder of where you have been and where you want to go and a way to not forget where you have gone right or gone wrong.
Mar 28 2014
P90X3 Eccentric Lower – – Oh my goodness……
P90X3 has been an amazing change from any other workout I have ever done. Having a workout that is only 30 minutes a day is a gift beyond my imagination. This means if you want you can do a double some days, but having a half hour work out really allows you to have no excuse to not workout!! That is what it has done for me and will for you too!! Tony Horton is back to usual cornball antics and I love it!