Jan 05 2017
Core De Force Meal Plan & Week 4 Update
Core De Force Week 4 Meal Plan is going down today. Failing to plan is like planning to fail. When I first heard that phrase I thought it was crazy. Like seriously…. who plans out there food every week? I don’t have time for that and seriously, who actually eats what they plan out? That was my thinking 4 years ago, and I quickly realized after failing over and over at my nutrition that there was truth to meal planning and that I needed to embrace it. Do I always eat exactly what is on the plan?? NOT AT ALL! But at least I have a plan, I have food in the house and I am empowered and set up for success. So it’s Sunday and I call this my planning day. I am sitting here with the Core De Force nutrition guide, my blank meal plan template I created on a spreadsheet, and my grocery list so that I can get my game plan together for the 4th week of Core De Force.
After 4 years of clean eating and exercising I have found my perfect combination. I have done everything from the The South Beach Diet, The Fat Flush Diet, Eat Right For your Blood Type Diet, 21 Day Fix, Fix Extreme, 3 day refresh (<<btw, you would love this one) and following a Gluten-free diet. I have found that my body personally responds to food very differently. I get bloated with dairy and grains, I get mentally foggy and almost an instant headache with refined sugars. If I eat paleo, stay away from dairy, gluten, and sugars that are artificial I feel my best. No bloating, no mood swings, no headaches and improved muscle definition and tone.
So here is my “ideal” lifestyle ( even though I love raw cheddar, brie and Elleno’s Greek Yogurt)
- Dairy free
- Gluten Free
- No artificial sugars at all
- No legumes
- Paleo lifestyle
I can share with you the difference is for sure in the results too:
I just don’t have those crazy crashes in my energy level like I did before. I am not sluggish, I don’t have headaches unless my alignment is out of place, my skin is clearer and I’m just healthier and happier all around.The picture on the far left is from June when I was able to start working out again post surgeries. You can search my blog for details on that fiasco. The one on the far right is after completing 21 Day Fix Extreme, 8 weeks of Hammer and Chisel and 3 weeks of Core De Force. I can really see my definition showing up. I know I’m already fit but I feel healthy, powerful and STRONG which is really what I’m after. Plus I really love that Core De Force is so focused on your core and that you do not need any weights at all. It is just the perfect Hashtag Girlboss workout. I wear my weighted gloves and I can do it in my own home. No one cares how my hair looks. Half the time I am grunting and punching and looking completely ridiculous.
*Week 4 Core De Force & Paleo/Whole30 eating*
So let’s also talk nutrition. I am following the Core De Force meal plan. I also really do modify and I don’t always get in the yellows. I eat maybe 1 per day and I eat more good fats because I follow the Paleo lifestyle. That is what my body responds to the best. Here is my week 4 meal plan:
I have snacks typically in the afternoon between lunch and dinner and then after dinner I usually need a snack. I do make my last meal of the day at least 3 hours before bed. I do not have any kind of carbohydrate after dinner unless it’s the occasional bowl of air-popped popcorn with coconut butter. Shhhhh 😉
My latest go to snack has been:
-1 honeycrisp apple
-handful of chopped almonds
-sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice
-Microwave for 45 seconds and it’s warm and soft. So good!!!
If you want to start soon, it is super easy to do that. Just rock it out with your ipad, iphone or computer with Beachbody On Demand. If you don’t have it, ask me how. It’s super easy!! You can stream your workouts anywhere there is wifi or download 7 workouts to your library to do with no wifi connection.
Last week of Core De Force, but I’m going to continue on with month 2 because I love it that much!!!!
Do you want to give Core De Force a TRY? Do you need a little ACCOUNTABILITY? I am kicking off my Health Bet Challenge Jan. 9th, but could get you a HEAD START!!! Complete the Application BELOW and I will contact you within 24 hours to get MORE details!
Dec 27 2016
What Is The All Access Beachbody On Demand Challenge Pack & Membership?
Team Beachbody launched a brand new option for its customers and coaches called the All-Access Beachbody On Demand Challenge Pack. It’s an insane value and will change your whole mindset on fitness!! Check this out!
There are now more options than ever to have access to the tools that can help you achieve the look and feel that you want! I discovered Team Beachbody when I was pregnant with my son 4 years ago. I decided to start a program called TurboFire after I had him because I knew I needed something to give me energy and get my body back in shape after two pregnancies. It seriously kicked my BUTT and it totally changed my life. Every afternoon when the kiddos were napping (or no napping) I would pop in my DVD, move the ottoman from in front of the couch and workout. I learned how to eat clean through my coach and our challenge group. I found support in other women who were also setting goals and wanting more for their families. I was forever changed because of the accountability and daily nutrition I found in my simple meal, Shakeology. This whole experience that I now get to pay forward to you, has changed the course of my family’s culture in more ways than I can even start to describe.
So here’s what is happening!!!
Last week, the CEO of Team Beachbody Carl Daikeler announced a new option for anyone to take advantage of. The Annual All-Access Beachbody On Demand Challenge Pack & Membership which provides total access to every program available on Beachbody ON Demand, plus future releases. So that means that every single program Beachbody has ever created from P90X, Turbofire, Insanity, 10 Minute Trainer to new ones like Cize, T25, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Hammer and Chisel, Insanity Max30, 21 Day Fix and Fix Extreme, Core De Force and more are on a digital library you can access plus anything new that Beachbody releases you get INSTANT access at no additional charge for an entire 12 months. That is incredible!!!! Starting on December 27th you will be able to purchase either an annual membership or the Annual All Access Beachbody On Demand + Shakeology Challenge Pack. This is an incredible opportunity for me to help you get even better results.
WHY is this so Awesome?
I love the All Access Challenge Pack because it gives you:
- 1 Year Membership to Beachbody On Demand (BOD) with all content included, plus future releases.
- Shakeology (choice of 30-day supply on home direct)
- Portion Fix (includes 7 piece portion control container system, eating guide, large blue container and shaker cup)
- Business Starter Kit Waived if you choose the coach enrollment option.
- You get all of this for $199 for the entire year (12 months) and there is no monthly fee.
The points I listed above is worth thousands of dollars and for 12 months you are getting access to everything that Beachbody has ever created plus anything new through the year. That is awesome but the real reason I am excited is this. You can purchase this pass and together we can choose to start with, for example, 21 Day Fix. You can complete 21 Days of the program, at the end of the 21 days we can have a discussion around what program you are going to do next. What your goals are, what you have already accomplished and how we can help to tweak your plan to get you results. Maybe after the 21 day fix you decide you want to add in more cardio. We can move over to T25 or Core De Force as the next program. Or let’s say you have an injury that is preventing you from completing the 21 Day Fix, we can switch programs and move over to the 3 week yoga retreat until you are feeling well enough to go back to your T25 workout. The key here is you now have options that help YOU achieve YOUR goals. We can continually tweak and change your plan so that you do not lose momentum and drive. We don’t want you getting bored and we want YOU to get the results you’re after.
Each fitness program through BOD has the calendar of workouts and what to do when. Each program has a nutrition guide you can download and tracking sheets!! This is not about just starting and completing 1 program, it is about moving through each stage of your journey and entering into a lifestyle of proper nutrition and fitness.
The most important part of this whole thing is the SUPPORT! Sure, anyone can just buy a program, but where you see most people getting results is when they have a community of support around them helping them to get results! That is where the magic truly happens!
I used to go to the gym and do a machine for 25 minutes and then wander around ending up doing a few weight machines and crunches. It took so much time to drive there and I had no clue what I was doing. The time, money and frustration it caused me is the main reason this smart fitness has turned my life around. I don’t have to come up with anything new, I simply follow the plan and it works!!! No more fad diets, I drink my superfoods daily and push play, I love it!!!!
So this year is YOUR year! If you are like me and you need structure, support, guidance and accountability then I can tell you this will work.
YOU are invited and I know this can change your life like it has mine!
I am starting our “Renew and Refocus” Group that will be run through the Beachbody Challenge Tracker App. You will set realistic and achievable goals, log your workouts, your nutrition and Shakeology daily through our app based program and I will be there 24/7 to provide support, accountability, guidance, recipes and meal planning to make this a lasting lifestyle change.
What is the cost of the All-Access Beachbody On Demand Challenge Pack & Membership?
- The Annual All Access Beachbody On Demand Challenge Pack is $199
- The Annual All Access Beachbody On Demand Membership is $99.95 and that does not include Shakeology & the portion containers.
- If you are an existing Beachbody On Demand Customer you will HAVE to cancel your current membership by calling customer service at 1800-470-7870 and canceling and then you will be price adjusted accordingly. Then, you can complete this form to upgrade to the all access subscription. www.BODMembershipChange.com You cannot do this until the 27th of December when it is launched.
- If you live in Canada your All Access Beachbody On Demand Membership is $99.
- If you live in Canada your All Access Beachbody On Demand + Shakeology Challenge Pack is $239.
- You can also choose the Beachbody on Demand Kick Start Challenge Pack which includes the 3 day refresh, which is truly the BEST option to start fresh, cleanse and get on the path to success in the new year and that is $239 US and $277 Canadian.
- If you already have Beachbody on Demand you can upgrade to the annual all access membership for $99.
Who Can buy this Challenge Pack??
- If you are an existing customer you can cancel your current On Demand and get this option.
- If you are a new customer or coach you can utilize this option as well.
- It is for EVERYONE which is awesome!
When can I buy this Challenge Pack?? It’s available December 27th! Fill out this Form below and I will be contacting you within 24 hours!
Nov 05 2016
Core De Force!!!
I am pumped UP to announce that Beachbody has a brand new home fitness program that launched this week!!! Joel & Jericho (who you may know from Les Mills Combat and PUMP) created this total body transformation program that will rock your world. You need zero equipment and every move is firing your core!! I love that all you need is your own bodyweight to get a killer workout! It also includes the Beachbody On Demand, which gives you the option to stream from any device. If you travel for work, you can get it done from your hotel room. Core De Force is an MMA inspired program which includes 3 minute “rounds” where you will get boxing, kickboxing and Muay Thai, knee-elbow combinations, body weight training and cardio spikes that will help you lose belly fat and SHRED your body. I love that it’s broken up like this so you can go hard for 3 minutes at a time, and before you know it the workout is over!! You will SWEAT, you will be SORE and you will get RESULTS! Check out all the details here if you are ready to change up your workout, break a plateau, get started with your transformation or hold yourself accountable over the Holidays. We are going to be hosting a private Test Group for people who are ready to join me in this 30 day program!
Who is Core De Force For?
Core De Force is for EVERYONE. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced level in your fitness, you can do this workout. The workouts are only 30-45 minutes, so it’s the perfect amount of time!!! This program has a modifier so you can go at your own pace. You will enjoy the challenge of taking the intensity higher to improve your cardio strength, speed and endurance. Each MMA inspired workout has an optional move breakdown to help you get familiar with the combinations. Core De Force also focuses on rotational moves which means you will work your core from 360 degrees every time you hit play. That is going to be awesome for all of us who really want to tone that trouble area (hello mommy belly).
How Can I Get Involved In My Support & Accountability Group?
So now, here is the MOST important part. How do you REALLY succeed at this program?? Well, anyone can go out there and buy the Core De Force Challenge Pack and do the workouts. Unfortunately I have seen many times where someone will purchase a program with the best of intentions and before they know it, the workout is sitting on their shelf collecting dust and making excuses for why they have no time or it isn’t the right timing. So don’t let this be another program that you have good intentions with! It’s time to take charge of your fitness and nutrition and get involved in a group of empowered people ready for a change just like you are!!!! The private online community of support that is going to help you start and complete the program and get the RESULTS that you want, just might be the BEST part! Better yet, we are going to help you create a Holiday plan that is going to give you the flexibility to enjoy the holiday things you want to eat but still get results. Yes, you can enjoy a healthy lifestyle!!!!
Do you want to join??? Here are the requirements and how to get started:
In my Test Group I am going to be requiring that everyone participate for the entire 30 days of the program, starting on November 14th! Each participant must have ME as their assigned coach. You cannot already be working with another coach or be a coach yourself.You must commit to both the fitness program and Shakeology to join the group. You will be getting everything you need for this group when you sign up with me.You must be willing to participate daily in the closed online group. I will have you log your workouts in our amazing Challenge Tracker App right on your phone and also in the Private Facebook group (choose where you like to log best). You’ll be logging your daily food and fitness activity and others will be too!!! It will provide you with tools, tips and recipes to help you get to your goals.You must be willing to give it your all! Change is not always easy, but it is totally worth it.
How Much Does It Cost?
Core De Force has a variety of options. The one that I recommend the most is the Core De Force Challenge Pack because it comes with everything you need to be successful with this program. It comes with the entire Core De Force workout program, nutrition guide, program manual, Shakeology, access to ME as your coach, discounted price and shipping, plus it gets you into my Test Group where I will be giving you a 5 Day Meal Guide to help you get started right; giving you recipes, tips, and daily accountability so that this program does not become another dust collector on your shelf.
The >>Challenge Pack<< is $140 on Sale starting October 31st through November 2016.
There will never ever be a perfect time to start your fitness and health transformation. You literally just have to take that leap of faith, bite the bullet and go for it. If you do not try, how will you ever know if you can succeed? This just might be that ONE thing where everything comes together and just finally makes sense to you and your lifestyle. That’s what’s happened for me and why I’m so passionate about sharing it. Will YOU take the leap? I sure hope so!!!! *APPLY HERE*
Oct 08 2016
👉🏻Going Live in a bit today because I love sharing all the good stuff I find 🛍 (You can watch the video HERE!)
Review of these $64 jeans and a few other tips I’ve learned. Articles of Society can be found at Nordstrom! I love them, go take a look!
Aug 11 2016
•Choose YOUR HARD•
It’s hard to feel comfortable nakey. It’s hard to fit well in your clothes. It’s hard to feel confident in your body. It’s hard to start a new fitness or nutrition plan. It’s hard to have anxiety and higher stress levels. It’s hard to not ever want to put a swimsuit on OR shorts. It’s hard when your kids see you looking disgusted when you look in the mirror or at the scale. It’s hard to be locked into an unhealthy lifestyle with no end in sight. It’s hard to have the fear of worse PCOS, high cholesterol, brain fog and the possibility of diabetes. It’s hard to think about not being healthy and active for your kids and future grandkids. It’s hard to jump to the next plan when you “think” your current plan isn’t working fast enough.
It’s also hard to stick to a plan. It’s hard to trust the process when you don’t see the end results you want. It’s hard to stay consistent. It’s hard to not overindulge. It’s hard to check in with your team or coach after you’ve failed. It’s hard to set your alarm. It’s hard to push past in the moment for that one extra rep when your body wants to give up. It’s hard to keep a positive mindset when all you feel is failure. It’s hard to stay consistent with your daily nutrition and stay true to what you promised yourself.
•It’s all hard if you look at it•
I pick my hard everyday. I strive for more and try to think long term! Our kids are watching and learning so we must set the legacy of health for them! I have lots to improve on but I do know the time will pass anyway and I want to be better next year than I am today!! #momgoals #motivation #realtalk
Jul 27 2016
*Country Heat Sneak Peek*
1. What is Country Heat?
Country Heat is a high-energy, low-impact dance workout that’s so simple and so fun, you’ll love it!
- Cardio Dance Fitness Program
- 30 Days
- 6 Days A Week
- 27-30 Minute Workouts
- Low Impact
- No Equipment Needed
- Big Results
- FUN FITNESS!!! Never dread a workout again!
What It’s Not….
- Line Dancing. This is not a line dancing program. Think zumba with country music as it’s inspiration.
- Difficult. There is no difficult or complex choreography to learn. Just follow along, two simple steps at a time!
- High Impact. Do you have injuries? This is low impact with big results that will save your joints!!!
Who Is It For?
Country heat is for EVERYONE!!!
- All Ages & Stages ~ Great for the Young, Pregnant or Mature Crowd.
- All Fitness Levels ~ Can’t workout because of injuries, just beginning, love to workout, hate to workout…this is YOUR program!
- Dance/Zumba Fans ~ Love to dance but intimidated by choreography?
2. Check out this transformation! Lisa lost 18 pounds and 9.75 inches in 30 days with Country Heat. She was able to use the modifier when necessary and keep the moves low-impact, and she still saw great results!
“Country Heat allowed me to change my mindset about exercise and working out. You can have fun doing something other than playing sports. A person doesn’t have to be in condition to get in better shape—you can start right where you are (everyone can dance!) and progress from there. One of the best things about Country Heat is that it’s easy on your joints. I saw amazing results all three months doing low-impact moves. On some moves I could increase the intensity, but on other moves I kept my movements low-impact and saw results.”
4. Talk about inspiration! Millie lost 26 pounds and 31 inches in 90 days of Country Heat! Though she never had a dance lesson in her life and this was the first workout program she tried, she found the workouts easy to do. She said following Autumn was easy, because she broke down the steps into easy-to-follow directions.
“I did not expect to see such results from this fun workout. I also didn’t expect to sweat so much! The music was great. It was fun and easy to dance to. Country Heat is something I would recommend to everyone! It is simple, fun, energizing, and from young to old, women to men—everyone can see results and add a little spunk to every day!”
- 6 workouts on 3 DVDs ○ 5 Dance Workouts, each with a step-by-step breakdown of all the moves ○ 1 Dance Conditioning Workout
- A set of 7 color-coded, portion-control containers
- Country Heat Eating Plan
- Quickstart Guide
- 30-Day Calendar
- Your first 30-day supply of Shakeology
- A Shakeology shaker cup
- 1 bonus workout: Night Crawl Line Dance
- Country Heat Dance Mash-Up Workout DVD (Team Beachbody® Exclusive)
- FREE 30-day premium trial membership with Beachbody On Demand
6. Barbara G. lost 30.5 lbs.! She had the following to say!
“The workouts are great because they are easy to learn, but can be adjusted so that you push yourself more as you get used to the steps. It helped me keep going and push more each time. I was able to stick with Country Heat easier than other programs, I think because the workouts were interesting and never felt like they got stale. And I loved the music! It was fun to get to know the songs and steps so well. I find that they really timed the dance moves perfectly to the music, which made it really fun.” –Barbara
7. What makes Country Heat unique and effective?
- It’s the workout you’ll actually stick with! Country Heat makes it fun and easy to get fit.
- 5 high-energy dance workouts and 1 Dance Conditioning workout give you all the calorie-burning benefits of a great cardio workout while using every muscle in your body to fire up your metabolism.
- No complicated moves, no weights or equipment—just follow along for 30 minutes.
- Dancing to country music is such a blast, it barely feels like a workout!
- Autumn’s foolproof portion-control container system and Eating Plan let you lose weight by eating what you want in just the right amounts.
8. I’ll leave you with one last inspiration! Country Heat is not just for the ladies! Edward lost 46.5 pounds and 30.5 inches in 90 days with Country Heat. After completing the program, he is feeling happier and healthier, and notices his new, slimmer shape and flat belly!
“The workouts are fun and easy, but you can modify up or down to increase or decrease [the intensity]. Sometimes I followed the modifier, but once I got in better shape, it was rarely needed. The music is great (and I wasn’t a fan of country music before). I really like ‘Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy).’ The beat made it fun and easy to do the moves. Country Heat is fun, easy, effective, and you can start no matter what level of fitness you’re at.” –Edward
9. Thank you for hanging out with me! I am SO EXCITED to start Country Heat! Come on who wouldn’t love a little boot-scootin boogie dance off AND a great workout?? If you can MOVE — YOU CAN DANCE off the inches & pounds! My Country Heat Challenge Group starts August 15th! Click the link for more information and to join me! We are going to have some fun and get fit! https://www.facebook.com/groups/122332698168404/
Apr 26 2016
What is Beachbody On Demand?
Don’t like DVDs? Me either! Which is why I LOVE Beachbody on Demand so much! BOD is a new feature from Team Beachbody where you can stream Beachbody’s many proven fitness programs. Premium team members can work out anywhere, anytime when they stream the Beachbody workouts. Ultimately it offers you unlimited access and a one-stop shop to hundreds of awesome workouts.
You can access On Demand through a web browser or through the Beachbody On Demand app/channel on supported devices. To access on a web browser, simply log into club.teambeachbody.com and sign in, or sign up.
How Much Does It Cost?
- $39.95 for 90 days access (weekly breakdown of just $2.99)
- 30-day free trial!
What is Included?
- Dozens of Beachbody workouts
- 10% discount on future purchases in the Team Beachbody store
- Meal plans customized for your unique lifestyle and goals
- VIP access to celebrity trainers and experts, including live chats
- Your own personal coach for one-on-one guidance and support
- Message boards and chat rooms for answers to all your questions
What Programs Are Included?
- Member Library The fitness programs available to stream under the Member Library section currently include: P90X, P90X2, P90X3, Insanity, TurboFire, Brazil Butt Lift, Ten Minute Trainer, ChaLEAN Extreme, INSANITY: The Asylum (Vol 1), INSANITY: The Asylum (Vol 2), Tony One-on-One (vol 1), Tony One-on-One (vol 2), Tony One-on-One (vol 3), Hip Hop Abs, Hip Hop Abs Deluxe, Tai Cheng, Rev Abs, Rockin Body, Shaun T Dance Party, Turbo Jam, Total Body Solution, Yoga Booty Ballet, Ho’ Ala ke Kino, Power Half Hour, Great Body Guaranteed, Get on the Ball, Power 90 and Project You, Slim in 6, Slim Series Express, Slim Series, Brazil Butt Lift Master Series and ChaLEAN Extreme Deluxe. Also included are Niche Workouts by Sagi Kalev, Autumn Calabrese, Joel Freeman, Jericho McMatthews and Tony Horton. They are added monthly and only available in the On Demand Member Library. Check out Leandro Carvalho’s new exclusive On Demand workouts Carnivale & the 4 Active Maternity workouts for new & expectant mothers (see NICHE WORKOUTS & TRAINER Q&A below for details).
- Purchased Programs Allows Premium Club members to stream DVD programs they have purchased from Beachbody, Team Beachbody, or the Beachbody Amazon storefront, if available. Programs available to stream after purchase under Purchased Programs currently include: 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Body Beast, Focus T25, Insanity MAX:30, P90, PiYo, The Master’s Hammer and Chisel, CIZE, CIZE: The Next Level and 22 Minute Hard Corps. And, for a limited time, buy the Digital Unlock for Body Beast, Cize, or Focus T25 to gain On Demand streaming access without DVD purchase (for details, view FAQ 1282).
- Premium Content
& Sample Workouts Premium Content programs are Purchase Programs that a Club Member has not yet purchased either as a DVD or a Digital Unlock. Sample workouts (previously “Sneak Peek”) are available to stream, and can be found on each Premium Content program page. Sample workouts available to stream currently include: 21 Day Fix: Total Body Cardio, 21 Day Fix Extreme: Plyo, Body Beast: Total Body, PiYo: Sweat, Insanity Max:30: Sweat Int., P90: Sculpt A, Focus T25: Alpha Cardio, CIZE: Work Your Body, Hammer and Chisel: Iso Speed Hammer, and Hammer and Chisel: Total Body Chisel.
- Challenge Du Jour A daily rotation of workouts selected from different programs in the Beachbody Catalogue, as well as new monthly workouts performed by Beachbody Live Master Trainers exclusive to Beachbody On Demand. The rotation of workouts is carefully chosen to create an overall balanced fitness regimen. Master Trainer Challenge Du Jour is a special Challenge Du Jour that is always available. Master Trainer CDJ can be accessed through the Challenge Du Jour or Master Trainer pages.
Workout Anytime Anywhere:
One of the greatest perks of Beachbody on Demand is the fact that you can stream workouts from virtually any device such as web-enabled laptops, tablets, and even mobile devices. This adds so much opportunity in terms of where you get your workout on! And yes, it even works internationally!
Ready to sign up for the Beachbody On Demand membership? CLICK HERE to get started!
Apr 15 2016
Something about these words light a fire in me. I was just talking to a new coach on my team yesterday and was reminded of how vital this is. Feeling the fear and doing it anyway. I’m a comfort zone junkie to the MAX! Three years ago, I stood up in church at the end of service as my pastor did an amazing job of stirring passion in my soul with his words. He challenged those of us that needed to let go and trust God’s plan to take a stand (literally) and surrender our fears. I realized I never needed God if I never did anything new and “scary.” That had to stop. I needed to “need” God.
I vowed that day to take every opportunity head on and allow God to work in me as I moved forward in motherhood, business and life in general. I’m grateful to Beachbody for being that outlet to help me do this. I would have never had the full opportunity without this coaching gig.
I still struggle but I am so much braver than I used to be. I’ve learned that action builds confidence. The more we “just do it” (thanks, Nike) the walls of fear that surround us break down and we see how truly capable and fantastic we are! I’m gonna go now and practice what I’m preaching, haha!#feelthefearanddoitanyway
Apr 14 2016
22 Minute Hard Corps Woman’s Workout! Get your Boot Camp on!!!
30 Skip Flys
30 Cross Climbers
10 Fast Feet/Down
10 Knee Drop Lunge
10 Spin Burpees
To get the full program email me at [email protected]
Feel free to check out my website at www.stacyrody.com for more inspiration, health, fitness, fashion and makeup tips! Or check me out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/stacy.rody
Apr 12 2016
Transformation Tuesday! Are you Kidding ME?!!!!!
My girl, Jenn Anderson, has gone crazy and done 4 rounds of 21 Day Fix and has been having Shakeology daily. This is the result! Consistency is the key with the right tools. No crazy diet, just moderation and eating the right food daily. Way to go Jenn!! Here’s what she had to say:
“4th round in the books!!!! Honestly this one is a little emotional for me! I CANNOT believe that’s me in my before pic! I wanted to keep wearing the same clothes to show the difference and now my shirt is baggy!!!!!!! UNREAL! Listen, I DID NOT want to start this program! I thought I would fail! Thought I was “happy” eating whatever and not subscribing to “skinny culture”. I still don’t subscribe to that…however I had no idea how bad I felt. How much of my health was being compromised! I feel like my real self is being restored everyday! SO THANKFUL! If you’re at all curious about joining me, DON’T WAIT!!! Seriously, you won’t regret it!” ~Jenn A. Anderson
Jenn, you are an inspiration to all women, and especially to us moms! Thanks for sharing and motivating us to keep pushing!