Country Heat Sneak Peek – Working Out Made Fun!
*Country Heat Sneak Peek*
1. What is Country Heat?
Country Heat is a high-energy, low-impact dance workout that’s so simple and so fun, you’ll love it!
- Cardio Dance Fitness Program
- 30 Days
- 6 Days A Week
- 27-30 Minute Workouts
- Low Impact
- No Equipment Needed
- Big Results
- FUN FITNESS!!! Never dread a workout again!
What It’s Not….
- Line Dancing. This is not a line dancing program. Think zumba with country music as it’s inspiration.
- Difficult. There is no difficult or complex choreography to learn. Just follow along, two simple steps at a time!
- High Impact. Do you have injuries? This is low impact with big results that will save your joints!!!
Who Is It For?
Country heat is for EVERYONE!!!
- All Ages & Stages ~ Great for the Young, Pregnant or Mature Crowd.
- All Fitness Levels ~ Can’t workout because of injuries, just beginning, love to workout, hate to workout…this is YOUR program!
- Dance/Zumba Fans ~ Love to dance but intimidated by choreography?
2. Check out this transformation! Lisa lost 18 pounds and 9.75 inches in 30 days with Country Heat. She was able to use the modifier when necessary and keep the moves low-impact, and she still saw great results!
“Country Heat allowed me to change my mindset about exercise and working out. You can have fun doing something other than playing sports. A person doesn’t have to be in condition to get in better shape—you can start right where you are (everyone can dance!) and progress from there. One of the best things about Country Heat is that it’s easy on your joints. I saw amazing results all three months doing low-impact moves. On some moves I could increase the intensity, but on other moves I kept my movements low-impact and saw results.”
4. Talk about inspiration! Millie lost 26 pounds and 31 inches in 90 days of Country Heat! Though she never had a dance lesson in her life and this was the first workout program she tried, she found the workouts easy to do. She said following Autumn was easy, because she broke down the steps into easy-to-follow directions.
“I did not expect to see such results from this fun workout. I also didn’t expect to sweat so much! The music was great. It was fun and easy to dance to. Country Heat is something I would recommend to everyone! It is simple, fun, energizing, and from young to old, women to men—everyone can see results and add a little spunk to every day!”
- 6 workouts on 3 DVDs ○ 5 Dance Workouts, each with a step-by-step breakdown of all the moves ○ 1 Dance Conditioning Workout
- A set of 7 color-coded, portion-control containers
- Country Heat Eating Plan
- Quickstart Guide
- 30-Day Calendar
- Your first 30-day supply of Shakeology
- A Shakeology shaker cup
- 1 bonus workout: Night Crawl Line Dance
- Country Heat Dance Mash-Up Workout DVD (Team Beachbody® Exclusive)
- FREE 30-day premium trial membership with Beachbody On Demand
6. Barbara G. lost 30.5 lbs.! She had the following to say!
“The workouts are great because they are easy to learn, but can be adjusted so that you push yourself more as you get used to the steps. It helped me keep going and push more each time. I was able to stick with Country Heat easier than other programs, I think because the workouts were interesting and never felt like they got stale. And I loved the music! It was fun to get to know the songs and steps so well. I find that they really timed the dance moves perfectly to the music, which made it really fun.” –Barbara
7. What makes Country Heat unique and effective?
- It’s the workout you’ll actually stick with! Country Heat makes it fun and easy to get fit.
- 5 high-energy dance workouts and 1 Dance Conditioning workout give you all the calorie-burning benefits of a great cardio workout while using every muscle in your body to fire up your metabolism.
- No complicated moves, no weights or equipment—just follow along for 30 minutes.
- Dancing to country music is such a blast, it barely feels like a workout!
- Autumn’s foolproof portion-control container system and Eating Plan let you lose weight by eating what you want in just the right amounts.
8. I’ll leave you with one last inspiration! Country Heat is not just for the ladies! Edward lost 46.5 pounds and 30.5 inches in 90 days with Country Heat. After completing the program, he is feeling happier and healthier, and notices his new, slimmer shape and flat belly!
“The workouts are fun and easy, but you can modify up or down to increase or decrease [the intensity]. Sometimes I followed the modifier, but once I got in better shape, it was rarely needed. The music is great (and I wasn’t a fan of country music before). I really like ‘Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy).’ The beat made it fun and easy to do the moves. Country Heat is fun, easy, effective, and you can start no matter what level of fitness you’re at.” –Edward
9. Thank you for hanging out with me! I am SO EXCITED to start Country Heat! Come on who wouldn’t love a little boot-scootin boogie dance off AND a great workout?? If you can MOVE — YOU CAN DANCE off the inches & pounds! My Country Heat Challenge Group starts August 15th! Click the link for more information and to join me! We are going to have some fun and get fit! https://www.facebook.com/groups/122332698168404/