One of the Best Dessert Gluten-Free Recipes!!
Gluten-Free Recipes – Gluten-Free Brownies
It is not always easy finding quality tasting gluten-free recipes. If you are looking for a yummy but also “healthy” treat to take to a Christmas gathering…look no further. This recipe even passed the husband and kid test, I’m in no way taking credit! The creator of the 21 Day Fix Autumn Calabrese put it in her new cookbook. #genius
FLOURLESS CHICKPEA CHOCOLATE BROWNIES – One of the Best Gluten-Free Recipes
Makes 16 brownies and for better nutrients and taste, use all organic ingredients
- 1 can chickpeas-rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter or coconut oil, melted (by favorite brand is Tropical Traditions because it doesn’t have a strong coconut flavor)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder, gluten-free
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat over to 350.
2. Line 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper. Lightly coat with spray.
3. Place everything except the choc. chips in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
4. Add c. chips and mix by hand.
5. Evenly spread batter into prepared pan
6. Bake for 25-28 minutes
7. Cut into squares and enjoy!! If you use an 8×8 inch pan the brownies will be a thicker.
1 square = 1 yellow container
These are so much better than you think they will be. If you want the cookbook for you or a gift, today would be the last day to get it in time for Christmas. Here is the link to my website:http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/ShkSuperSmpl… If it doesn’t pop up, just search for the Fixate Cookbook. I know some people have made these with Shakeology…I have not tried that yet….but I will!! Another one of my gluten-free recipes, that will be made over and over!