Morning Meltdown 100 Review! Exciting New Program!
Morning Meltdown 100 | 100 Workouts, 30 Minutes or Less
I don’t have all the details yet but I do have enough information to know that I will be counting down the days until Morning Meltdown 100 releases this SUMMER!!!
I have been the rebellious, do it on my own terms type of person for most of my life so finding a fitness program calendar that actually gets me results AND has simple structure to tame my stubborn spirit…..it’s just what I need. I’ve had amazing results from longer 60-80 day programs similar to this one so I am ecstatic for this release!! Being able to check off one workout each day for ONE HUNDRED days will be a huge momentum builder!!
Introducing Morning Meltdown 100
The whole idea is to burn a layer of FAT off your body every day for 100 days. You will also boost your metabolism, gain strength, feel confident and have music to enjoy during your workouts.
This program is perfect for the busy person who wants to become/stay strong, healthy and fit, but has trouble finding the time to workout. In just 20-30 minutes per day, Jericho McMatthews, our super trainer for this program, will lead you through a workout that is intended to help you transform your body!
What can you expect from these workouts?
- Short: Just 20-30 minutes/day
- Variety: You’ll see workouts that incorporate HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training), resistance, mobility and/or active recovery workouts.
- Progress: Jericho has created 100 unique workouts to progress you through the program, which means no plateaus!
- Music: For the first time ever, there will be a live DJ during the workout with “beats per minute” coordinated with each specific move.
Why is it called “Morning Meltdown 100?”
What you do in the morning can set the tone for the entire day. Honestly, if you can commit to 20-30 minutes/day for YOU in the morning, you will feel happier. You will feel accomplished. You will feel strong. And you will see AMAZING results.
I set my alarm for 5:45 every morning so I can get my bible devotions read and drink my preworkout aka mom crack before I workout. Here’s some benefits and reasons why I enjoy my morning routine.
- Success leaves clues. From so many of the virtual mentors I’ve had, they all have a set morning hustle or routine to start their days of right. I focus on my natural energy surges and I have much more of it in the morning. Plus, I hate working out at night. That means I have to get it done in the morning otherwise it won’t happen. I feel super focused and ready to take on the day when I get it done before my two kiddos are even awake.
- I’ve seen it with myself and with many of my friends and challengers: life happens.
If you want to do your workout at the end of the day, or when you find a crack in the day, it often doesn’t happen. Kiddos don’t nap when you think they do. Your kid gets sick. You get invited to happy hour. Or frankly, you’re just too exhausted from the day. But when you do it first thing in the morning, these things won’t get in your way!
- My energy levels are much higher if I’ve started the day with a workout.
This is likely because when you workout in the AM, your metabolism gets revved up immediately! Your endorphin rush starts before you get out the door. On the days I choose to sleep in instead, I feel much more lethargic, less focused, and fatigued throughout the day. More energy is almost as valuable to me as money.
- Stress reduction.
Exercise is my outlet, it helps me release all the stress from everything going on in my life and start each day fresh! Endorphins are God’s natural anti-anxiety drug. I am happier when I workout and don’t hold onto stress the same.
Are you as excited as I am? Ready to get started?!
Do you want to be a part of my first Exclusive Morning Meltdown 100 Test Group beginning in July 2019? Get on my VIP Early Access List by filling out the form below so you can do this workout with me and be a part of this amazing Test Group!
As an exclusive VIP member, you’ll get access to the full program MONTHS before anyone else. And you’ll be a member of my first ever Morning Meltdown 100 Test Group.
MAN, can you imagine that feeling of crossing off day 100 from your calendar?! Are you ready to do this with me?! Complete this health assessment form and I will keep your goals safe Find Your Inner Glow Form!
If you want to get a head start on your health before July, we can most certainly do that, too!!
Connect with me: