Apr 26 2016
WHAT IS BEACHBODY ON DEMAND?
What is Beachbody On Demand?
Don’t like DVDs? Me either! Which is why I LOVE Beachbody on Demand so much! BOD is a new feature from Team Beachbody where you can stream Beachbody’s many proven fitness programs. Premium team members can work out anywhere, anytime when they stream the Beachbody workouts. Ultimately it offers you unlimited access and a one-stop shop to hundreds of awesome workouts.
How Does a Premium Club Member Get to Beachbody On Demand?
You can access On Demand through a web browser or through the Beachbody On Demand app/channel on supported devices. To access on a web browser, simply log into club.teambeachbody.com and sign in, or sign up.
How Much Does It Cost?
- $39.95 for 90 days access (weekly breakdown of just $2.99)
- 30-day free trial!
What is Included?
- Dozens of Beachbody workouts
- 10% discount on future purchases in the Team Beachbody store
- Meal plans customized for your unique lifestyle and goals
- VIP access to celebrity trainers and experts, including live chats
- Your own personal coach for one-on-one guidance and support
- Message boards and chat rooms for answers to all your questions
What Programs Are Included?
- Member Library The fitness programs available to stream under the Member Library section currently include: P90X, P90X2, P90X3, Insanity, TurboFire, Brazil Butt Lift, Ten Minute Trainer, ChaLEAN Extreme, INSANITY: The Asylum (Vol 1), INSANITY: The Asylum (Vol 2), Tony One-on-One (vol 1), Tony One-on-One (vol 2), Tony One-on-One (vol 3), Hip Hop Abs, Hip Hop Abs Deluxe, Tai Cheng, Rev Abs, Rockin Body, Shaun T Dance Party, Turbo Jam, Total Body Solution, Yoga Booty Ballet, Ho’ Ala ke Kino, Power Half Hour, Great Body Guaranteed, Get on the Ball, Power 90 and Project You, Slim in 6, Slim Series Express, Slim Series, Brazil Butt Lift Master Series and ChaLEAN Extreme Deluxe. Also included are Niche Workouts by Sagi Kalev, Autumn Calabrese, Joel Freeman, Jericho McMatthews and Tony Horton. They are added monthly and only available in the On Demand Member Library. Check out Leandro Carvalho’s new exclusive On Demand workouts Carnivale & the 4 Active Maternity workouts for new & expectant mothers (see NICHE WORKOUTS & TRAINER Q&A below for details).
- Purchased Programs Allows Premium Club members to stream DVD programs they have purchased from Beachbody, Team Beachbody, or the Beachbody Amazon storefront, if available. Programs available to stream after purchase under Purchased Programs currently include: 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Body Beast, Focus T25, Insanity MAX:30, P90, PiYo, The Master’s Hammer and Chisel, CIZE, CIZE: The Next Level and 22 Minute Hard Corps. And, for a limited time, buy the Digital Unlock for Body Beast, Cize, or Focus T25 to gain On Demand streaming access without DVD purchase (for details, view FAQ 1282).
- Premium Content
& Sample Workouts Premium Content programs are Purchase Programs that a Club Member has not yet purchased either as a DVD or a Digital Unlock. Sample workouts (previously “Sneak Peek”) are available to stream, and can be found on each Premium Content program page. Sample workouts available to stream currently include: 21 Day Fix: Total Body Cardio, 21 Day Fix Extreme: Plyo, Body Beast: Total Body, PiYo: Sweat, Insanity Max:30: Sweat Int., P90: Sculpt A, Focus T25: Alpha Cardio, CIZE: Work Your Body, Hammer and Chisel: Iso Speed Hammer, and Hammer and Chisel: Total Body Chisel.
- Challenge Du Jour A daily rotation of workouts selected from different programs in the Beachbody Catalogue, as well as new monthly workouts performed by Beachbody Live Master Trainers exclusive to Beachbody On Demand. The rotation of workouts is carefully chosen to create an overall balanced fitness regimen. Master Trainer Challenge Du Jour is a special Challenge Du Jour that is always available. Master Trainer CDJ can be accessed through the Challenge Du Jour or Master Trainer pages.
Workout Anytime Anywhere:
One of the greatest perks of Beachbody on Demand is the fact that you can stream workouts from virtually any device such as web-enabled laptops, tablets, and even mobile devices. This adds so much opportunity in terms of where you get your workout on! And yes, it even works internationally!
Ready to sign up for the Beachbody On Demand membership? CLICK HERE to get started!
Jan 26 2016
22 Minute Hard Corps Test Group is Getting Serious!
22 Minute Hard Corps Update
22 Minute Hard Corps is now into week 4 for my husband Matt! I am going to have him tell you all about it!
“Wow….all I can say is WOW!!! 22 Minute Hard Corps has to be the best workout program I have ever done. I have done Body Beast, P90X, Insanity, T25, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, P90X2 and P90X3. I have done half of Hammer and Chisel, got interrupted when I was rudely invited to do this test group, by corporate Beachbody!! So here I am. Already through an entire three weeks and I cannot believe how much my body has changed!
I am already down 13lbs and down over 7.5 inches…..most of the loss is in my waist and chest…my two hardest areas to tone. I have never had good definition in my abs and they are on there way to be the best I’ve ever had…..and it’s only been three weeks!! This is an eight week program! It is difficult though. There are awesome modifications, so no worries there, but it is fast pace. Tony Horton, the man, really takes this workout program to an entirely new level!! He makes 22 Minute Hard Corps the extreme. If you are already in shape….this will challenge you.
I would say I started this program in decent shape, or so I thought. As soon as I began, I knew I was going to have to dig deeper than ever before. I thought I could jump right through 22 minutes! I mean common….it is only 22 minutes!! Nope, it is awesome. Here is a little example of one of the moves. I could probably do 3 or 4 of these at the beginning, now I can do over 20!!
This last week, my wife had to go through a 3rd surgery, the 3rd in the last 3 months! It has been a challenging time. The thing I always forget is that when you are doing a full body, cardio, circuit style training, you not only gain muscle, but you gain so much energy! Energy has just gone out the roof. I have had so much fun playing with my kids at night…we will rough house for up to 3 hours after dinner! I used to be gassed after an hour! 22 Minute Hard Corps is really changing my life. I am feeling so amazing!
I also did have a slight setback…but I didn’t let that get in my way.
22 Minute Hard Corps Nutrition
This is the part that I needed a lot of work on. Prior to 22 Minute Hard Corps I had been trying to bulk. At the beginning of 2015 I was doing Body Beast. I am a tall 6’7″ man. Getting meat on my bones has not been easy, getting fat is. I can gain weight quickly. I decided to really work on it all of 2015. I did one full round of Body Beast, then almost all the way through a second round. After that I began doing a lot of circuit training with heavier weights. This meant one main thing. Food and lots of it! Definitely mostly healthy but definitely not perfect. I was averaging between 3500-4500 calories a day.
With 22 Minute Hard Corps I have lowered my calorie count to around 2400-2500 per day. I am having a ratio of 1:1 protein to my weight, higher fat and middle of the road carbohydrates. I have Shakeology (learn more about it here) once a day, sometimes twice depending on how busy I am. I really do mix macros and 21 Day Fix food containers. It is a perfect balance. The nutrition is so very important to me. I am having only natural sugars through some fresh fruit and occasional dry fruit. I am not drinking alcohol right now. There comes a point when you just want to see what your body is capable of and how it will react. I am trying to eat six meals a day. I try to keep my yellow containers to no later than 4:00PM.
This is also the part that I have to have the most discipline with. Late night snacking has always been an issue for me. Through this time I will only have Recharge (learn more about it here), an amazing Beachbody supplement or a Vegan protein shake. I do have whey protein as well, but very minimally. I use both Vega and Orgain protein powders. I tend to stay away from animal products because I am having a decent amount of meat. I always try to have greens with my meat, the fiber will help with digestion. I also have a staple kale dish I have almost everyday. I am continually tweaking it.
22 Minute Hard Corps Continues
I can’t wait for Stacy to join me. I know she would be doing far better than me at this point. Her crazy physical craziness, (you can read about it here, and here) have really taken a tole on her and I can’t wait for her to be back at it! I need my partner keeping me focused! I have one of the workouts down fully. I can do every move all the way through and am now cutting out some of the rest times….don’t worry, their not very long! I still modify pull ups and chin ups, since I still can only do a few. It is fun to see the progression! It is amazing to be in a challenge group, where everyone posts and we are all a team, focused on getting results!
I am also taking emails! If you are interested at all in doing 22 Minute Hard Corps, it will be available in March, I would love to get you in a group, so that I can notify you of it’s release as soon as it comes out! So comment on this post or better yet email us at [email protected] and put in the subject line “GETSOME”! That is the official hashtag of this program! Stacy and I look forward to going through this process with you!!