Aug 19 2016
A Mom’s Journey – Life Transformation
This is my journey. In the picture on the left, I felt trapped in my own body. Because I didn’t struggle with my weight much growing up, my 20’s were a hard spot. I couldn’t eat what I wanted anymore and keep the weight off. It was so HARD for me to lose weight. I swear, I would have given my right arm to drop JUST 5 lbs. I had no idea how to eat “clean”, I only knew crash diets or extreme cleanses. You know, I tried so many different things that ended up hurting me. Can you relate? I thought every meal needed to taste perfect and literally be covered in cheese. I would sometimes eat fast food twice a day and often leave the house at 8 p.m. to go buy ice cream, chocolate or sour patch kids. Finally, I came to the fact, I knew there was something better for me and I was on the hunt! I knew I could feel alive inside and happy with my body. I believed it!
The search finally led me to a community of people who had found what I wanted. They found balance and simplicity. They found a system that was normal and easy and totally doable for someone like me. A busy mom of two who just needed a plan.🙋🏼 I needed to take care of myself for my family and find a way to teach healthy habits to my kids. I was so happy and prayed it would work for me!! Well, it did!
I found daily superfoods/vitamins that replaced a meal or snack. I found friends who needed to do stuff at home while their kids napped but we could still check in online for support. I found short (freaking awesome) workouts that get it done and transform bodies. I found my light. ✨The girl that I had been searching for could finally come to life. The weight came off, the habits were formed. I figured out how to eat so that I felt good for my workouts and my body would respond in a positive way.
The journey continues and I now get to help others “find” what they are looking for. If you at all feel lost or frustrated…please reach out. I can promise you the small investment you’ll make to start your positive journey will be the best money you’ve ever spent!!! It’s dollars a day for HUGE gains. I’ve never seen anything quite like this and I’ll never stop spreading the word on how awesome it is!!! Love yourself and your family enough to make this change❤️Our next challenge is Sept. 5th!
Mar 04 2016
My Journey – Who Is Stacy Rody?
Oh the journey!! My social media family has grown tremendously over the last few months. I thought it was time to share a little more about me – the good, weird & ugly.
I’ve seen an incredible amount of personal growth & business growth over the past 3 years. My team is growing by leaps and bounds this year and I couldn’t be more proud. I wanted to share a little more about me or remind some of you what my passions are.
It isn’t all perfect … not even close! I’m a REAL person.
* I grew up a very insecure person
* At the age of 12, I was told by a relative that I might be cute on the outside but as soon as I opened my mouth, nothing important came out
* I met Jesus at age 12 but didn’t surrender my life to Him until I was 23
* Really “meeting” Him was the pivotal moment that changed the course of my life forever. He heals my hurts and loves on me daily.
* I had a pony named Partner growing up and learned how to french braid on his tail. Growing up on 5 acres with all sorts of animals was so fun!
* I dabbled with drugs and the party scene until I met Jesus. Smoked cigarettes for over 5 years until I was 23 and then quit cold turkey
*On my 13th birthday I ate almost a whole bulk container of Sour Patch Kids and every Christmas it was a bulk container of Jelly Belly’s
* I’ve since traded dried fruit for my old “gummy” addiction and feel tons better
* I am very sensitive to foods and finally realized I was gluten-intolerant after having my second baby. I won’t touch the stuff.
* There have been times where I’ve struggled with depression and secluding myself into a shell. Exercise is the BEST drug for me to combat this
* I am learning how to have a “thicker skin” and ONLY look at the positive in life
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
* I do not have a college degree
* I’m addicted to spray tans
* I’m a makeup artist and esthetician by trade but have become literally obsessed with helping women feel beautiful from the inside out with health and fitness
* Working at Nordstrom for 8 years left me with a nice appetite for all things beautiful #shopping
* I’m an “outgoing” introvert and have a fierce phobia of microphones
* I had my heart broken at 19 and I went from one unsuccessful relationship to the next… always missing something…
* I had to take a year off from dating (I’ve been on more blind dates than one person should ever go on) to let Jesus come into my heart and heal it
* I ironically met my husband on a blind date ;)* I was in debt when I got married and never thought I would make a decent income….was used to living paycheck to paycheck
* We’ve been married 10 years and I adore my man! Being a wife and mom is the BEST thing ever to me
*Having a girl and a boy is what I’ve always dreamed of. Love their personalities and snuggles.
* I love working to help support my family and also grow as a person so I can teach my kiddos about failing forward and how to push past tough obstacles
* I’m not a certified fitness trainer but I love helping women find their inner confidence through their physical strength
* I get excited to coach other women build successful businesses from home so they can have freedom to choose if they want to work outside of the home or not
* I love working with those that stay in the game….the consistent ones who will not give up
…. because – that – is – me!!
I am NO longer that shy insecure girl but a CONQUEROR! That is ALL because of what Jesus has done in my life…. all the way down to Beachbody. He knew I needed this business so He could refine me and show me I had a voice.
There is always a message in our messes. The journey is the beautiful part of it all.
So… while I LOVE fitness, nutrition, make up, fashion, hair, home decor and all things girly -everything does not come easy to me. I have to work hard at it!
Go buy ‘The Magic of Thinking Big’ on Amazon. You will NOT regret it!
If you need someone in your corner – I’m that girl. I’d love to hear more about you 🙂
Thank you for your support here and on social media. I truly appreciate the community that has grown around and with me…
Have a wonderful night!
Feb 09 2016
Work In Progress! Progress Photos After Surgery
Work in Progress
I took these photos today and I realized I looked better 10 months post (2nd) baby then I do now, a definite work in progress. Gosh darn it. Now, I am not on this journey to be perfect. NOT AT ALL! It is about me being the best version of ME. Competing with myself. Being that example to our kids that it’s about feeing good in our bodies and understanding limits and nutrition. Training my brain in the good habits, not the bad cycles I used to live in.
I’ve realized if I don’t have a plan and if I don’t push out of my comfort zones, my old late night eating and binge habits come back. They creep in. I have been known to wallow in a little self pity. I’ve let the past hangups affect the present. Not forgiving myself or staying too long in that defeat. Not any more. Action builds confidence so I will put my head down and go. #shutupnegativeselftalk
Now this will require some commitment. I’ve lost results and strength from the surgeries but through accountability from the group and some hard work, I know I can gain it back, plus some. ? No matter where any of us are at, we are a work in progress! But with a group of women like us, we will hit results like never before! I am going to be joining my husband in his official Corporate Beachbody Test Group with 22 Minute Hard Corps (read more about it here)! I’m super excited about it, as his results so far have been awesome! I want to tell everyone all about, as it is being released March 1st and we will be holding a test group March 21st to take people through it!
Who wants to say goodbye to some bad habits and push with me? Who wants to welcome Spring Break with open arms? We start the “Rock Your Results” Challenge on 2/15. Message me or comment if you are up for a challenge! It includes:
~21-60 day workout schedule all laid out and accessed from any device
~one superfoods meal a day you don’t have to plan or prep (that tastes delicious)
~support from a group of like-minded women all trying to learn and grow
~full nutrition guide with portion control containers
~one on one support from me
We are all a work in progress! This is my before accountability post! We have 6 weeks until the cruise and I want my after photo to represent my diligence. That after photo is what motivated me after baby and STILL does. The time is NOW??