Nov 27 2015
Fitness Transformation! A Bit about ME!
Fitness Transformation and a Bit about Me!
I have some new followers lately and I wanted to say hello and thank you for joining my in our continual fitness transformation!! I am honored to share my journey and new things as I learn them. Here’s a little bit about me.
- I’m a wife ❤, sister, daughter and mom to 5 year old Samantha and 3 year old Jude.
- I am saved by grace and didn’t start truly living until I surrendered my life to Jesus. God’s plan is better than anything I could come up with anyway 😉
- I am a former makeup artist turned health coach.
- I am also an Esthetician and spray tan addict (I mean artist ;))
- I am obsessed with helping women feel more beautiful from the inside out.
- I am an outgoing introvert.
- I consider my main two hobbies working out and shopping.
- I lost 40 lbs with Beachbody nutrition and home workouts and continue to do each new program as it launches.
- I decided to help women know they could lose weight, have energy, and do it without feeling like they had to starve themselves.
- I run online challenge groups to give the best support to my clients.
- I used to eat a bag of gummy candy a day (ie sour patch kids or Haribo gummy bears) Now currently a dark chocolate addict!
- My kids and I have been gluten-free for three years.
- I’ve struggled with infertility and PCOS.
- I had acne my whole life (hence the career choices I made and the gummy bears may have had something to do with it).
- I’ve been incredibly blessed to be able to snuggle my kids and still have a career where I earn more per month than what I made at Nordstrom and the Spa I worked at. #TeamShine
My fitness transformation has been going on for 3 years now. The photo on the right is to remind you all (and myself) to speak positive things to and about yourself, to know you are stronger than you think, and to never stop letting your light shine.
Hard work pays off, let’s go make a fitness transformation for you too!! XO